Resource icon

Misc [Car Data] F1 BMIG and DIFF Control [DEPRECATED]

Login or Register an account to download this content
I stil dont have overall brake presure, that is number 1.
i would like to use option F, which is for display pages changing ( I don't need it because I use the display from my steering wheel), for something like brakes bias fine tuning up(down or similar.
I have 3 buttons/rotaries left, so I could use them for ramp up/down, preload up/down, or somethng similiar.
How would the files like extern controller ini looks like?

I stil dont have overall brake presure, that is number 1.
i would like to use option F, which is for display pages changing ( I don't need it because I use the display from my steering wheel), for something like brakes bias fine tuning up(down or similar.
I have 3 buttons/rotaries left, so I could use them for ramp up/down, preload up/down, or somethng similiar.
How would the files like extern controller ini looks like?
Here is your setup.ini, hopefully with brake pressure fixed, you just forgot to delete the other Brake Pressure section.

Ramp up/down is not adjustable in cockpit, and preload up/down is not adjustable in cockpit.

Attachments

• setup.ini
    12.2 KB · Views: 37
Here is your setup.ini, hopefully with brake pressure fixed, you just forgot to delete the other Brake Pressure section.

Ramp up/down is not adjustable in cockpit, and preload up/down is not adjustable in cockpit.

Attachments

• 20230509_143348.jpg
    20230509_143348.jpg
    745.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20230509_143338.jpg
    20230509_143338.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 35
I've been loving this mod so far, but unfortunately I can't get it working with the newest updates. I'm using the RSS FH23 with optional CSP physics. I tried on CSP 1.79 and the newest 1.80 preview 218, and quadruple checked my installation was correct. All the binds work, everything shows up in the setup menu, but nothing shows in the lua debug app. With 1.79, hovering over the "Car Physics Script" shows the text "rss_formula_hybrid_2023". With 1.80 (218) the text is simply "0". Both are blank underneath as shown below. Any suggestions as to what may be going on?

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
As asked by another user, some further explanation on step 7 would be helpful.

Is this correct? -
7. Set Extra State bindings. Located in Content manager>Settings>Assetto Corsa>Controls>Patch
ExtraA -> Increase BMIG
ExtraB -> Decrease BMIG
ExtraC -> Switch which Diff Setting you are trying to change (0=ENTRY,1=MID,2=HISPD)
ExtraD -> Increase the selected Diff Setting
ExtraE -> Decrease the selected Diff Setting
8. Enable Extended Physics for the target car. Located: Content Manager> Settings>Content Manager>Drive> Tick "Allow to use patch car's data to activate extended physics"
Go to Drive and tick "Use experimental physics" under tyre blankets.

-----------------
App shows up in LUA debug but the mapped buttons do not change any of the settings for BMIG / DIFF. Any solutions?
im getting the same, i cant map any buttons to brake or diff, i can only use this in setup menu to change, how do we map the buttons?

im getting the same, i cant map any buttons to brake or diff, i can only use this in setup menu to change, how do we map the buttons?
I had the same question. The buttons are already defined in the override config. As soon as I setted a button for option a )and so on) it was showing up in the race. I always asked ?how do I tell extra option A what the button 7 has to do??. Seems the button already knows

I had the same question. The buttons are already defined in the override config. As soon as I setted a button for option a )and so on) it was showing up in the race. I always asked ?how do I tell extra option A what the button 7 has to do??. Seems the button already knows
ok ctrl 1, 2, 3, 4 work for basic extra controls which is fine, but ive set contols for brake magic and so on in the data overide ext controls ini, and also set
[EXT_CONTROLS]
ACTIVE =1
but it doest show up in race, how do i get that to work?

ok ctrl 1, 2, 3, 4 work for basic extra controls which is fine, but ive set contols for brake magic and so on in the data overide ext controls ini, and also set
[EXT_CONTROLS]
ACTIVE =1
but it doest show up in race, how do i get that to work?
If you ever activate EXT_CONTROLS, then Extra Options bindings are ignored.

weird as the Extra Options bindings still work, but my EXT_CONTROLS dont, how do i assign buttons to EXT_CONTROLS so they show up in the game?
1, open file:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controls.ini

2, find section [CONTROLLERS]
find your controller ID
(for example CON6=Innato SW)

3, in Content Manager-Settings-Controls-Controllers: find your button id.

4, put those values to extension\data_override\ext_controls.ini
(for example
[BRAKE_MIGRATION_DN]
JOY=6
BUTTON=4

1, open file:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controls.ini

2, find section [CONTROLLERS]
find your controller ID
(for example CON6=Innato SW)

3, in Content Manager-Settings-Controls-Controllers: find your button id.

4, put those values to extension\data_override\ext_controls.ini
(for example
[BRAKE_MIGRATION_DN]
JOY=6
BUTTON=4
Thanks @ash3

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 462 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back