Resource icon

Misc [Car Data] F1 BMIG and DIFF Control [DEPRECATED]

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm having a bit of trouble finding how my wheel has been indexed for the extra control options
1, open file:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controls.ini

2, find section [CONTROLLERS]
find your controller ID
(for example CON6=Innato SW)

3, in Content Manager-Settings-Controls-Controllers: find your button id (for example 4).

4, put those values to extension\data_override\ext_controls.ini
(for example
[BRAKE_MIGRATION_DN]
JOY=6
BUTTON=4

I just did a fresh install of the FH23, followed the steps on the overview page, and everything is working.
Ok, maybe my mistake was not to see there were more updates. Now, with 1.1.0.0 it works... but there is some issues with screen. It always show Diff Entry for Entry, Mid, and Exit.

Edit: Now I am using Ext Control.
Should I see something about Break Magic?

Thnks

Last edited:
I have made a fresh clean install... It keeps happening.
If I play with Diff Entry levels it works on wheel. If I play any other Diff values it appears the Diff Entry message with static value. Never see Mid or Exit on screen

I have made a fresh clean install... It keeps happening.
If I play with Diff Entry levels it works on wheel. If I play any other Diff values it appears the Diff Entry message with static value. Never see Mid or Exit on screen
can you post screenshot of your diff setup screen (in pitbox) ?

Ok, so I discovered something new.
With Ext_Controls = 0. I define keys for Extra Options and everything works as intended. Values change on screen perfectly.
But whe I use Ext_Controls = 1 and define every key in the ext_control.ini file, I dont have the right info on screen.

Ok, so I discovered something new.
With Ext_Controls = 0. I define keys for Extra Options and everything works as intended. Values change on screen perfectly.
But whe I use Ext_Controls = 1 and define every key in the ext_control.ini file, I dont have the right info on screen.
Ok now this is valuable feedback, thank you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.