Can't turn off autoclutch.

So lately i'm experiencing automattic clutch issues in AC.
(i'm using Logitech G29 with H shifter)

Problem: I can shift to any gear in any H-shifter car without using clutch driving away without clutch or up-down shifting all the same.

Sofar i tried:
Pro assist profile (always used it)
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\cfg -> edit assists file to:
[ASSISTS]
IDEAL_LINE=1
AUTO_BLIP=1
STABILITY_CONTROL=100 ; 0-100 % of stability control
AUTO_BRAKE=0
AUTO_SHIFTER=0
ABS=2
TRACTION_CONTROL=2
AUTO_CLUTCH=0
VISUALDAMAGE=1
DAMAGE=1
FUEL_RATE=0
TYRE_WEAR=1
TYRE_BLANKETS=0
SLIPSTREAM=1

This worked for 1 race after that i tried to join another one and it didn't work anymore and even rechanging it didn't work anymore.
Also noticed the assist file has settings on that i have turned off with the Pro assist profile what is weird in a way.
Pro profile file line: {"IdealLine":false,"AutoBlip":false,"StabilityControl":0.0,"AutoBrake":false,"AutoShifter":false,"SlipSteam":1.0,"AutoClutch":false,"Abs":1,"TractionControl":1,"VisualDamage":true,"Damage":100.0,"TyreWear":1.0,"FuelConsumption":1.0,"TyreBlankets":false}

i hope somebody has a solution i could give a try since driving with automatic clutch with a H-shifter is not for me.

Last edited:
Try in the ac driver aid setting and make sure it’s off and stay off and make sure your clutch pedal is mapped and make sure it’s in h pattern mode as well I hope this help and you can get it sorted

Last edited:
Have find a solution to the auto clutch problem? I am also having the same issue. I can shift to any gear using h-pattern shifter not having to step on the clutch.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.