Cant start racing.. car spins out of pits and no controls ..

Hi
Very frustrated .. very new to rf2 .. have Moza R9 and srp pedals .. works in ACC and Ac and use to work in RF2 but recently went to try and when i set up practise or race car starts in pits but without touching anything after a few seconds drives out and car goes crazy driving doing 180 degress reving and nothing i can do except hit esc. I have tried deleting game and reloading .. on setup and config wheel and pedals input are all ook .. have tried turning off and on a lot of assits but still nothing . wish there was a default button .. but any help would be great .. or maybe best to post a video .. ?

Last edited:
Hi
Very frustrated .. very new to rf2 .. have Moza R9 and srp pedals .. works in ACC and Ac and use to work in RF2 but recently went to try and when i set up practise or race car starts in pits but without touching anything after a few seconds drives out and car goes crazy driving doing 180 degress reving and nothing i can do except hit esc. I have tried deleting game and reloading .. on setup and config wheel and pedals input are all ook .. have tried turning off and on a lot of assits but still nothing . wish there was a default button .. but any help would be great .. or maybe best to post a video .. ?
Set Pit handling to manual, then everything will be fine.
On automatic I have the same strange behavior...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back