Can't launch rFactor

Hello to all. A couple of days ago, I purchased and downloaded rFactor (not 2 the beta) The sim recognized my wheel as fanatec CSR (it is an Elite)Anyway, I mapped everything the best I could. Pedals worked, everything. I then tried to lauch sim by clicking on "Load Cicuit" in the bottom righthand corner. There was nothing else I could find other than that. As soon as I clcked on "Load Circuit" it instantly went to my desktop.

I have tried countless times with the same result. I set it up to my pc's native resolution......1366 x 766 32 bit.... I think, with 60 refresh. I tried other resolutions, with the same result. My pc is running W7 64 bit. I ran a check on the following site, and here is what I came up with. I really would appreciate any help. If you need more info , please reply, as I have thread alert enabled, and will reply back ASAP. Thanks again. I have been beating my head against the wall with this. So close. :( ???? PS...I am a PC noob, so please reply with simple, easy terms. http://www.systemrequirementslab.co...&session=da88b187-f1e4-4ca9-9788-cc41184389bf

UPDATE....I uninstalled and reinstalled with a fresh act. code from Support. That fixed it. I am completely new to rFactor and pc gaming. Needless to say, I am having a tough time, as i am not pc savvy. I always like to try new things though. I know that noobs can be a pain in the a** on a forum, so I will proceed with some caution ;) Can someone give me some general FFB settings to get started? (rF 1) I am having a hard time. I have been reading the manual. I am using a Fanatec Elite. Any fanatec settings would work. Thanks to all in advance and for those answering my other post.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 32 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 35 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 92 33.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 157 57.5%