Can't get my wheel to work properly with GSC 2013

Hi!

I've just downloaded GSC 2013 demo because I wanted to check if everything works fine before buying the game. But it's not.

I have issues with throttle pedal. There is a huge deadzone of about 50% on it and I have no idea why. Deadzones in game are set to 0 and with every other game throttle pedal is working without any problems, no matter if it's rFactor-based game or not. Brake pedal is working in it's full range though. I have DFGT steering wheel.

I really want to buy GSC 2013 because it looks great but with this problem the game is useless... Hope there is a solution for this.

@Reiza Studios

I had the same problem. I have MS Sidewinder wheel. Try to load preset named 'paddle' under controls (you have many wheels to choose from, keyboard,paddle, sequential, etc...there may even be a DFGT preset) and edit the buttons and pedals to your liking. I was also annoyed by this issue and was looking for a fix. After switching to this preset i'm not experiencing the throttle deadzone anymore. Try it out, maybe it works for you too.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.5%