Can't drag anything from quick switches,

• Thread starter Deleted member 1578763
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1578763

• Deleted member 1578763

hey guys, i have a stupid bug that i can't drag anything from quick switches, how can i fix that?

Solution
Premium
I've never used Quick Switches, but it seems to be a little bit broken in CM.

I researched and found out that to add an icon, you need to left-click on a blank area of the Library, then drag your pointer up to the icon you want to add, then drag it over to the 'Added' section. To remove an icon, you have to do the same thing but from the 'Added' side and then drag it back to the Library.
I've never used Quick Switches, but it seems to be a little bit broken in CM.

I researched and found out that to add an icon, you need to left-click on a blank area of the Library, then drag your pointer up to the icon you want to add, then drag it over to the 'Added' section. To remove an icon, you have to do the same thing but from the 'Added' side and then drag it back to the Library.

Solution
Finally worked it out today.

Click on the icon you want
- Either library to Added or Added to Library

Then click on any grey space in the particular column you want and drag over from one side to the other
Make sure that at the time the icon you want to move is still highlighted blue

Finally worked it out today.

Click on the icon you want
- Either library to Added or Added to Library

Then click on any grey space in the particular column you want and drag over from one side to the other
Make sure that at the time the icon you want to move is still highlighted blue

I don't seem to have any grey space to click on. Hovering the switches highlights them grey and clicking on them highlights them red. But clicking anywhere else does nothing and the switches are never highlighted blue.

ACQSv2.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes