Can't connect to lobby

lol also encountered that probl....

raced a whole race 2 @ no coll server........when race was finished steam log me out :)
but strangely i thought steam will kick me out maybe much earlie......but steam kept trying to connect with no luck........oh well....a good time to go to bed now :)....maybe steam itself is telling me go to bed and get some sleep so i don't oversleep again like 2day :).....

Barriga

• Benoire

I was on #5 (i think) with JibberX last night and about 10ish it came up with the steam error and for the entire race from practice to the end result it tried to connect to steam... Once the race had finished and it tried to restart the track, it then kicked us both out. Doesn't seem to effect gameplay, or reply recording for that matter.

With regards to race 2007, I don't mind if its on Steam as I like the content delivery platform, but Direct2Drive might be easier as you do not need a client for it to work, you just download it, install it and then voila.

• Žiga Lipovec

i can join the lobby and the game and after 15 secs in game i have error: STEAM VALIDATION STALLED -->WTF???
any1 has any idea what could be wrong?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back