Can i run ACC properly?

neesve

Neesve
Hi there,

I'm thinking about buying ACC. The problem is that my pc's specs do match the minimal required spec's but not the recommended spec's.
My question is, can you properly run ACC and the online races if your PC doesn't have the recommended spec's?

My specs:
prosessor: intel core i5 4570
graphicscard: Asus R9270 2GD5
RAM: 16GB

Hi there,

I'm thinking about buying ACC. The problem is that my pc's specs do match the minimal required spec's but not the recommended spec's.
My question is, can you properly run ACC and the online races if your PC doesn't have the recommended spec's?

My specs:
Sadly I'd say no. With my old system i5-4670K @ 4GHz + GTX 1070 it was stuttering all over the place. An upgrade to i7-4790K @4.4GHz solved the problem mostly. But the mainboard died.
Now with the i9 9900K it runs great.

Hi there,

My specs:

Best is to download it, try it, ask steam for refund if it does not work for you.
Easy.
On low setting it does not require that much and still looks ok.

What(if any) issues did you have with the i7-4790k? short term measure I'm thinking of getting a 2nd hand one as an interim upgrade.
Like I said the I7-4790K fixed the problems mostly for me, but not always.
Here are some perfomance tests:

Also there was a massive temp problem with the I7-4790K. So I needed to replace the thermal compound and used liquid metal instead.

As a summary: I wouldn't recommend the upgrade to an I7-4790K as an interim solution. For the money you've to spend for you can get already new mainboard and RAM.

But this opinion is based on my personal experience :)

I had an i7 3770k with a 1070 and it stuttered a bit on a single hdtv, but was ok with v-sync.
Now rocking at r7 3800x and a 2070s and its buttery on triples running between 90 and a 100 with the usual selected video settings to improve frame rate.
Sometimes you just have to upgrade to enjoy the latest titles. And even then, as Crysis was back in the day, ACC destroys mid to high rigs... you need a fricking super computer to run this baby anywhere near ultra.
Some say the tech isn't actually available yet...

Hi there,

My specs:

It all depends on the resolution and graphics detail level you want to be able to run this game in.

While saving money for a new setup, I'm running ACC (latest build) on a very old Asus P5K Deluxe with an Intel Core 2 Quad cpu, AMD HD 7800 series gpu, 4 GB RAM and a low end SSD with Windows 10 Home (build 18363).

ACC is still playable to me with the following settings on this low-end hardware. I even did a multiplayer race all though only one opponent attended.

Resolution 1920x1080
Framerate limit 60
Resolution scale 100%
View distance Low
Shadows Low
Shadows distance Low
Antialiasing Mid
Antialiasing FXAA
Effects Low
Post processing Mid
Foliage Low
Texture Low