Can i play assetto corsa Lan using Hamachi?

Hello guys, i am wondering if i will play using hamachi. i tried to create a server but my internet operator uses CG-NAT.

Sorry for my poor english.

Solution
there is a way i found
1. go to assetto corsa server folder, after that there will be cfg folder, open server_cfg.ini
2. find REGISTER_LOBBY (you can scroll down or use CTRL+F), change it to 0
3. save it and start the server
you are good to go
Hi, I'm trying to do it too. I can make assetto corsa identifies the server, and connect to it. but the connection doesn't last long. the error message is:
"ERROR,INVALID SERVER,CHECK YOUR PORT FORWARDING SETTINGS
CONNECTION TO LOBBY FAILED".
I'm still looking for a solution. I'll let you know, if I figure something out.

there is a way i found
1. go to assetto corsa server folder, after that there will be cfg folder, open server_cfg.ini
you are good to go
Holy **** dude you are prob the best person on this whole planet, it finaly works now, love you :inlove: (nohomo)

Last edited:
How did you guys set up your server with Hamachi please? I am trying to do that as I can't port-forward from my modem. I have no idea how to set it up in AC Server Manager. Thank you for any kind of help.

there is a way i found
you are good to go
What the hell this seriously needs to be pinned somewhere. I tried so many things, firewall settings, changed the rules, port forwarding, triggering and didn't work. YOUR METHOD WORKS! THANK YOU!

Edit: Oh man it only works for LAN server. I still can't get it up to Public. When I changed back to public, the same port forwarding error appears.

Last edited:
there is a way i found
you are good to go
there is a way i found
you are good to go
Hey man, do you know how to fix, error: server did not respond in given time. I can join (i created the server), but my friend gets that error. Were using hamachi.

there is a way i found
you are good to go
I swear I don't believe it, seriously you helped me a lot and I tried a lot to keep the server open, but it just kept crashing before it even stabilized open. I changed as you said and that's it, it's working!

there is a way i found
you are good to go
Help, whenever I start the server, the value changes back to 1! And so I keep ending up with the error LOBBY COULD NOT BE RACHED, SHUTTING SERVER DOWN

Edit: It was the "Show on Lobby" button, verified it by going into the preset folder which has the actual cfg. I think it works now!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back