Can anyone get Crew chief to work in Ams2 ? yet!

Hi I cant seem to get Crew Chief to work in ams 2 keeps saying some thing to do with memory sharing with ams 1 in game? can someone in the know help in any way if they have it working thanks

I for one like to understand what something does if it's available as an option. If you know, could you just explain and people will maybe stop asking? Thanks
Also, my issue with unrelated messages in CC seems to be resolved with patch today.

I for one like to understand what something does if it's available as an option. If you know, could you just explain and people will maybe stop asking?

UDP is a protocol for sending data over networks. In AMS 2 you'd use it for running telemetry apps and the like on other computers on your network or elsewhere. So like I said, it is not a setting that has any affect on using Crew Chief since you run it on the same PC you play the game on.

UDP is a protocol for sending data over networks. In AMS 2 you'd use it for running telemetry apps and the like on other computers on your network or elsewhere. So like I said, it is not a setting that has any affect on using Crew Chief since you run it on the same PC you play the game on.
Thank you very much for clearing that up )

Random question, but does anyone know if theres a way to get CC working with AMS 2, but with Shared Memory set to Project Cars 1? I tried in CC setting the game to Project Cars 64-bit before I started AMS but didnt get anything from CC in game.

Only reason I ask is because I'm using the Cube CSX2 wheel, and the on-wheel screen thats uses the Ultimate Game Tech screen needs the game to be in Project Cars 1 mode to receive data... ...I'm hoping that will get updated to use PC2 data in time as that would be more apprpriate, but just wondered if there's a fix in meantime

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 127 85.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.5%