Cadillac Racing WEC LMH #2

Skins Cadillac Racing WEC LMH #2 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pparas48 submitted a new resource:

Cadillac Racing WEC LMH #2 - Cadillac Racing WEC LMH #2

Cadillac Racing as they race in the 2023 WEC Championship.
There are some small differences from the actual car but this is due to limitations of the 3D models, once different. I tried to recreated the best possible.
In the next few weeks I will work also on the 24h of LeMans version of the same car.
For installation decompress and drop to your rfactor2 directory.
Enjoy!
View attachment 679931

Read more about this resource...

Hey mate, I'm installing it as you said but i can't find the scheme in sim :( your other porsche schemes show up in the Vanwall one though.. I'm not sure if there's is a bug with the cadillac dpi

Hey mate, I'm installing it as you said but i can't find the scheme in sim :( your other porsche schemes show up in the Vanwall one though.. I'm not sure if there's is a bug with the cadillac dpi
Hello,
please make sure that you have installed the file in the path "rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\Cadillac_DPi_2020\1.11". Moreover, the car will not be visible under the Cadillac Dpi in game folder, but under the folder FIA WEC/ LMH / CADILLAC RACING 1.11
Look at picture below:

Attachments

• CAD.jpg
    CAD.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 35
Hello,
please make sure that you have installed the file in the path "rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\Cadillac_DPi_2020\1.11". Moreover, the car will not be visible under the Cadillac Dpi in game folder, but under the folder FIA WEC/ LMH / CADILLAC RACING 1.11
Look at picture below:
Hi mate,
Turns out it was a workshop download that corrupted the cady dpi. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the quick response!

Are you going to continue making WEC 2023 skins, or are you not going to make any more?
Hello,
I'm sorry but I'm not able to continue making any more skins. The time that is required to achieve the level of realism is extremely high. At the moment I was tasked on another project so hopefully in the future I will make some more.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.