Bye from me - and thank you all.

I am pulling out of the Series.

I was happy in Division 2, but I don't have the time to put in the amount of training that seems necessary to get me to a level I can be satisfied with in Division 1. Trying too hard is spoiling my consistency and my satisfaction. You guys are just too good. :)

You are a great bunch of guys, and I have enjoyed being part of it. Ultimately though, two weeks of training leading up to a frustrating race is probably not the best way for me to spend my time.

Have fun guys! (I know you will).

Thank you for the fun, the racing, and a great place to hang out.

Bye.

Graham

Oh no! That's really sad, loosing such nice a gentleman driver. :frown:

I completely understand your situation and hope you find a nice series (hopefully here at RD) where you better fit in. :wink:

I wish you all the best in virtual and real life! :D

Sad to see you leave Graham. You have been (as you can see from all the post) a highly valued and popular member.

Hope you will look us up if the racing bug should hit you again, who knows, maybe we will be enough to have a second division in the future. Regardless, you are always welcome to join us on the practice servers and practice races.

As Per Andersen also resigned today I am suddenly the only Norwegian left :)

Bye Per and best wishes for you! :)

Don't know you much, as I'm new here, but it seems we loose a Presto GP legend here. So thx for all your input mate.

See U soon...

So we have to say goodbye to Per " Buggie02":frown:

Reik is right of course, Per is a Presto legend and always will be, since the first beta league race when he stuck it on pole

sadly there are now only 4

I hope you may return one day buggie, until then.....det har vært en ære racing med deg

(I hope that translates ok?)

Jim

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%