BWT Alpine A522 | Formula Hybrid 2022 [ Blue+Pink Showcase Edition ]

Skins BWT Alpine A522 | Formula Hybrid 2022 [ Blue+Pink Showcase Edition ] 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ElizatheC submitted a new resource:

BWT Alpine A522 | Formula Hybrid 2022 [ Blue+Pink Showcase Edition ] - Adds a showcase spec A522 Alpine Formula One team for the RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 S

View attachment 584734BWT Alpine A522 -- The Alpine A522 in its showroom livery-reveal specification. The current race livery is fine, but have you wanted to drive the car without the carbon fiber everywhere? How about the pink version of the car?
View attachment 584733
After several weeks and countless hours working away at this difficult template, here it is. I also made custom helmets as I have not seen anyone else make any.[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

ElizatheC updated BWT Alpine A522 | Formula Hybrid 2022 [ Blue+Pink Showcase Edition ] with a new update entry:

Ocon French GP Helmet + Cleaned and Fixed Halo with new sponsors

View attachment 585720While testing out this livery, I realized that the halo was just AWFUL looking. Completely my fault, I lost the PSD file and just decided to color select tool the blue halo (which I also changed colors for) so I decided to just redo the halo from scratch. I also noticed Ocon had a special helmet, so I made an mspaint version of the french gp helmet for him.
View attachment 585722
Also I added new sponsors to the halo as I noticed them. I didn't catch the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea