Tracks Buxton - Oval, Drift & Figure8 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content

rmi_wood

Realistic Modders inc.
Premium
rmi_wood submitted a new resource:

Buxton - Oval, Drift & Figure8 - Buxton Raceway, UK - Oval, Drift and Figure 8

Buxton Raceway

This is a conversion of Buxton Raceway originally modeled by MoR137 and then converted to rFactor by Bonkers & Andrew Watts

Track Details:
Buxton Raceway located near Buxton, UK was formerly known as 'High Edge' started in the early seventies. It boasts a 380 metre tarmac oval with steel plate fencing and a figure of 8 circuit.

In addition to featured "UK Hot Rods", it also features Drifting...

Read more about this resource...

I know absolutely nothing about classic hot rods but the cars look really cool.
I couldn't find anything other than an expired Facebook link from some research.
@rmi_wood could you please share how I could get the cars to go with your great track.

a search around...

im sure Google can reveal others.

Fun cars are any 60-70s Touring cars, Trans AM, Ford Capri, Alfa GTAm, Fiat 500

a search around...

im sure Google can reveal others.

Fun cars are any 60-70s Touring cars, Trans AM, Ford Capri, Alfa GTAm, Fiat 500
Thanks for the quick reply, I will definitely be trying these out! :thumbsup:
When I searched, gt planet didnt even come up, I must suck at googling :roflmao:

Question: Why are the pits for the oval layout in the figure-8 section of the infield, and not the dedicated pits/paddock area on the outside of the track like @Sergio Loro's Islip Speedway historic oval? I know the RL track isn't really built to run modern NASCAR machines like the RSS Hyperion, but this puts an immediate upper size limit to the cars that can run on this circuit since otherwise they all get stuck on one-another.

Question: Why are the pits for the oval layout in the figure-8 section of the infield, and not the dedicated pits/paddock area on the outside of the track like @Sergio Loro's Islip Speedway historic oval? I know the RL track isn't really built to run modern NASCAR machines like the RSS Hyperion, but this puts an immediate upper size limit to the cars that can run on this circuit since otherwise they all get stuck on one-another.

Buxton is a tiny little track for uk size cars . Forex https://buxtonraceway.com/formula.htm

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.