Bugatti Circuit 1967

Tracks Bugatti Circuit 1967 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
M.T.K. submitted a new resource:

Bugatti Circuit 1967 - modified "Le Grand Circuit 1967" by WooChoo

View attachment 626571 I wanted to drive the full 1967 f1 Championship but the Bugatti Circuit was the only track missing. so i asked WooChoo if he is planning to make this layout for his "Le Mans 1967" track. He said no but gave me permission to try to make it.
So i started research and learnd a little blender (thanks to Blender Guru and LilSki for the great youtube tutorials and the whole assettocorsamods.net forum). My claim was to put as much love in it as possible with...

Read more about this resource...

That's not bad at all. There's some issues with trees though. I see several floating trees, others cut in pieces, others flat, so they appear/disappear when driving by and some good ones that have some artifact hovering above them.
If you could fix those issues, that would be great, since it's a great track to race on. ;)

That's not bad at all. There's some issues with trees though. I see several floating trees, others cut in pieces, others flat, so they appear/disappear when driving by and some good ones that have some artifact hovering above them.
If you could fix those issues, that would be great, since it's a great track to race on. ;)
Thanks Fanapryde. I know the issues. I heard of 3d trees for CSP in the future so i went a little lazy to clean up that mess. There will be an Update.

Big thank u for creating, just small remarks here on this track.
Besides the unrealistic 2D trees, there are also strange objects surrounding these trees. The dessert sand environment is not my taste and there is also a strange diagonal shadow line, that's like a sword cutting your down quickly. I can not make a screen shot it all is very fast. Using CSP1.75 shadow resolution OFF!

Last edited:
Will you consider doing a Rfactor 2 version of this track like Woo Choo did for the full tracks? thanks for your work in advance.

M.T.K. updated Bugatti Circuit 1967 with a new update entry:

some fixes and updates

fixed: collisions
fixed: car disappeared under the bridges
fixed: the treenormals. i just made new trees

updated: groove - i made it a little wider
updated: added skidmarks
updated: new Helicam

if noone will find big bugs, this should be the last version for this year. I'm looking forward to my next project. Its to optimise sylence01's
Mexico Gran Premio 1967.

Read the rest of this update entry...

IF i remember right (i had this winter issue for long time from an older CSP version to newer ones back few months ago) i solved by checking this things in CM
CM -> Settings -> Custom Shader Patch -> Weather FX

Turn ON: USE SEASONAL ADJUSTMENT
Turn OFF: If date is not set, use original sun trajectory

CM -> DRIVE TAB -> Select Wheater: SOL (if you use SOL) and under Track: AUTO (set by wheather).

DON'T TURN ON real conditions or ideal conditions

CM -> SETTINGS -> CSP -> TRACK ADJUSTMENT -> Track Extras: Allow seasonal adjustment checked

Then it should works fine

IF i remember right (i had this winter issue for long time from an older CSP version to newer ones back few months ago) i solved by checking this things in CM
CM -> Settings -> Custom Shader Patch -> Weather FX

Turn ON: USE SEASONAL ADJUSTMENT
Turn OFF: If date is not set, use original sun trajectory

CM -> DRIVE TAB -> Select Wheater: SOL (if you use SOL) and under Track: AUTO (set by wheather).

DON'T TURN ON real conditions or ideal conditions

CM -> SETTINGS -> CSP -> TRACK ADJUSTMENT -> Track Extras: Allow seasonal adjustment checked

Then it should works fine
I think you could set a fallback in the ext_config to use seasons or the default look so it doesn't load winter when a calendar date is set. That's how I remember it functioning for most tracks by default that have no Track Adjustment Function exclusivity. Bryar has the same Winter Default Issue but most other tracks have ext_config that conclude the default textures first, then dates (for Sun, Moon and Stars) which still work with track skins and followed by Track Adjustments which override default or dates sat so it works with system time only

I think you could set a fallback in the ext_config to use seasons or the default look so it doesn't load winter when a calendar date is set. That's how I remember it functioning for most tracks by default that have no Track Adjustment Function exclusivity. Bryar has the same Winter Default Issue but most other tracks have ext_config that conclude the default textures first, then dates (for Sun, Moon and Stars) which still work with track skins and followed by Track Adjustments which override default or dates sat so it works with system time only
Seasonal adjustment are part of the CSP function, i don't see any reason to avoid using them or bypassing them. You just could load the track in summer and play in summer if you want to avoid winter, or edit the ext_config and remove the SEASONS part which is at the bottom of the config ;)

Winter in winter is not a issue, having winter because CM is not properly is an error, not an issue imho

Great track now, only I do dislike the braun grass. I will contact @racinjoe at GTplanet to get this grass better, if you don’t mind. Or is there something DIY for easily change the grass color.

Last edited:
Great track now, only I do dislike the braun grass. I will contact @racinjoe at GTplanet to get this grass better, if you don’t mind. Or is there something DIY for easily change the grass color.
thank you for your feedback! the gp 1967 took place in summer when the grass was dry. so i made it not dark green. i don't think there is a better or worse. maybe if i'll make an update i color it a little more green.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.