Career British Touring Car Championship 2023 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

British Touring Car Championship 2023 - Drive as Ricky Collard in the BTCC 2023 Championship

SuXfBVJ.png

British Touring Car Championship 2023

Drive as Ricky Collard in the BTCC 2023 Championship

This is a custom championship built around a collection of skins and tracks, created by the extremely talented people in the Assetto Corsa modding community.

All credits can be found at the end of this page.

Features
  • All BTCC 2023 cars
  • All BTCC 2023...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry for bothering you this way, quite new to modding. I downloaded all the files and added them the way you described. All the cars and tracks are playable but cant manage to get the career itself in Content Manager. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Sorry for bothering you this way, quite new to modding. I downloaded all the files and added them the way you described. All the cars and tracks are playable but cant manage to get the career itself in Content Manager. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?
Copy the three files inside the Champs folder in the download and put them into the Champs folder in your Assetto Corsa documents folder. Launch CM, and they should be there under 'Career' or 'Championships'.

great mod, just finished it in first place with 100% AI .(a little bit to easy exept for Oulton Park) I was wondering if you can select a different car and start over. I think you get the Corolla by default but i want to do it all again with a different one, is this possible?
You can indeed. Edit the championship (Content > User Championships > BTCC 2023), and go to the Cars tab. There, you'll see your starting car. Don't forget to re-add the Corolla to the AI field if you're not driving it, and remove the one that you are!

On the same page, open the AI grid, and you'll find the options to add a ballast and restrictor to your own car. Use these options if you're finding it too easy.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I've come across this. I created my own BTCC championship and the cars are so unbalanced. The toyota's fly off in front and leavs me in 4th ahead of the others every race. Hopefully this carefully created championship is better than mine and I can race with some competition.
Just a couple of questions though before I install;
- Does this have one race per round or 3 like BTCC?
- Are the toyotas super quick like I've experienced for myself?

I'm so glad I've come across this. I created my own BTCC championship and the cars are so unbalanced. The toyota's fly off in front and leavs me in 4th ahead of the others every race. Hopefully this carefully created championship is better than mine and I can race with some competition.
Just a couple of questions though before I install;
- Does this have one race per round or 3 like BTCC?
- Are the toyotas super quick like I've experienced for myself?
Glad you like it!

1. One round, as AC would include separate qualifying sessions for all 3 races.
2. The all of the cars have been balanced so they shouldn't be quicker

Unfortunately those car links to modfire throws all kinds of unwanted webpages and my antivirus blocks the download due to blacklisted URL's :-(
I had this problem too. What I did was was activate Ublock Origin from the Google Chrome store and it worked perfectly even though I still have Malwarebytes installed as well. I hope this helps others to get this amazing mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes