ACC British Mixed GT3 and 992 Cup Series (also non-premium) - Round 4 @ Snetterton - 26/2/2024

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Snetterton.jpg

Series Overview Thread

Description

You have to decide which car you use for the whole series. This means you drive e.g. the Porsche 992 Cup for all races.
  • 13:00 in-game race start
  • Short formation lap - stay in the green marker
  • No mandatory pitstops
  • Refuelling allowed
  • Tyre change allowed
Drivers

Marked as "in" in Standings, see Series Overview Thread

Results GT3s and Cup

Weather
  • Overall: guaranteed sunny, same as practice server
  • Ambient temp: 22
  • Cloud level: 0.0
  • Rain: 0.0
  • Randomness: 1
Practice Server
  • Servername: search for "RACEDEPARTMENT"
  • Password: see below "How can I join this event"
Sessions
  • 20:00 GMT / 20:00 UTC 30 minute practice
  • 20:30 GMT / 20:30 UTC 15 minute qualifying 992 Cup
  • 20:45 GMT / 20:45 UTC 15 minute qualifying GT3
  • 21:05 GMT / 21:05 UTC 20 minute race #1
  • 21:30 GMT / 21:30 UTC 20 minute race #2
How can I join this event?
  • Non-premium members: PM me stating you want to join and your car choice, I'll then add you to the list, give you the password and also the Club Rules.
  • Premium members: Reply in this thread stating you want to join and your car choice, I'll then add you to the list. Server password can be found HERE
  • Servername: search for "RACEDEPARTMENT"
All skill levels welcome but we ask that you can control the car and know the racing line around the track. Anyone driving in a dangerous manner may be removed from the server.

What do I need to know?
  • CLUB RULES ARE ENFORCED. Premium members check them out HERE
  • We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair
  • Voice chat is available on the RD Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.
  • PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN-GAME NAME

Last edited:
If anyone wants to use a custom livery but doesn't have access to Awesome Simracing, you can message me with the livery file and I can give them to everyone.

I remember that was @JohannS 's work, but I can take over for this series if he doesn't mind.

If anyone wants to use a custom livery but doesn't have access to Awesome Simracing, you can message me with the livery file and I can give them to everyone.

I remember that was @JohannS 's work, but I can take over for this series if he doesn't mind.
Does that also count for custom liveries made inside ACC? Like changing the color scheme’s etc? Did you you see a bright yellow M4 last monday? :cool:

Does that also count for custom liveries made inside ACC? Like changing the color scheme’s etc? Did you you see a bright yellow M4 last monday? :cool:
1708714565123.png

that is your car, right? If you made it inside ACC then you are good. I am talking about the ones you find online or if you have used Blender or Photoshop to make one

View attachment 732500
that is your car, right? If you made it inside ACC then you are good. I am talking about the ones you find online or if you have used Blender or Photoshop to make one
Thanks! Yes, that’s my color scheme. Maybe I’m gonna try to make a full custom delivery, I like playing with photoshop and illustrator etc! Need to find some minutes for that. I read the guides at Awesome simracing, sounds like fun to create one.

Last edited:
Thanks! Yes, that’s my color scheme. Maybe I’m gonna try to make a full custom delivery, I like playing with photoshop and illustrator etc! Need to find some minutes for that. I read the guides at Awesome simracing, sounds like fun to create one.
It is more fun than you think. Once you learn the steps, you'll be making liveries in no time. For instance, mine take up to 4 hours to make, depending the amount of detail and thinking about what to make, plus breaks.

R1 pretty steady, apart from some cpu spikes on my side. R2 I blocked tyres under braking, feeling like a bowling ball approaching some cars in T2. I hit someone, dunno who exactly, so, sorry for whoever it was! got on the road again and decided to let Will who was behind me pass, just to be shure of golden rule. Anyway, from there I overcooked almost every corner, not so steady this race. Did a few laps behind Johann (I believe) and practiced braking following a cup car. Until I overpowered the last corner and spun a lap before the flag.

Had good fun again guys, thanks for racing! And thank you Michael for organizing.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea