ACC British Mixed GT3 and 992 Cup Series (also non-premium) - Round 3 @ Oulton Park - 19/2/2024

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Oulton Park.jpg

Series Overview Thread

Description

You have to decide which car you use for the whole series. This means you drive e.g. the Porsche 992 Cup for all races.
  • 13:00 in-game race start
  • Short formation lap - stay in the green marker
  • No mandatory pitstops
  • Refuelling allowed
  • Tyre change allowed
  • Grid position Race #2 depends on the result of Race #1 ***new***
Drivers

Marked as "in" in Standings, see Series Overview Thread

Results GT3s and Cup

Weather
  • Overall: guaranteed sunny, same as practice server
  • Ambient temp: 22
  • Cloud level: 0.0
  • Rain: 0.0
  • Randomness: 1
Practice Server
  • Servername: search for "RACEDEPARTMENT"
  • Password: see below "How can I join this event"
Sessions

ServernameRACEDEPARTMENT.COM | Racing Club | Race #1 | Oulton Park
20:00 GMT / 20:00 UTC30 minute practice
20:30 GMT / 20:30 UTC15 minute qualifying 992 Cup
20:45 GMT / 20:45 UTC15 minute qualifying GT3
21:00 GMT / 21:00 UTC20 minute race #1
21:20 GMT / 21:20 UTC10 minute practice (prep for Race #2)

ServernameRACEDEPARTMENT.COM | Racing Club | Race #2 | Oulton Park
21:30 GMT / 21:30 UTC10 minute practice
21:40 GMT / 21:40 UTC20 minute race #2

How can I join this event?
  • Non-premium members: PM me stating you want to join and your car choice, I'll then add you to the list, give you the password and also the Club Rules.
  • Premium members: Reply in this thread stating you want to join and your car choice, I'll then add you to the list. Server password can be found HERE
  • Servername: search for "RACEDEPARTMENT"
All skill levels welcome but we ask that you can control the car and know the racing line around the track. Anyone driving in a dangerous manner may be removed from the server.

What do I need to know?
  • CLUB RULES ARE ENFORCED. Premium members check them out HERE
  • We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair
  • Voice chat is available on the RD Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.
  • PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN-GAME NAME

Last edited:
Thank you guys, good and intense fun and racing again!

Didn’t know Oulton, practiced a few sessions last weekend. With ai as well to get a feel of the track with cars around.

Had nice pace, but PB’d big time in qualy. P3 on the grid, that was cool.

Race 1. Clean start, on a rope with mr. Bouvier for 20 minutes. Almost had an opportunity to pass when he went a little too wide, but next turn was not safe enough for overtake. Finished P3, my first ever online podium :cool: .

Race 2. Rocket Chris in the cup car by my side. I sacrificed my first corner too much, more could pass me there. Got myself behind Andre Nascentes in a cup car(?) so I did my best not to kill him and was a bit cautious, learning his lines. On the slow righthander I was on the inside but I thought I touched him, so I lifted a little to let him by again. Alexis saw the gap too and flew by. And then I misjudged the chicane, touching Alexis’ rear a little and jumped all the kerbs I could find there, ending facing the wrong direction and everybody flew by… Back to last, now on the hunt. Could get some positions back but made just too many little mistakes. P10 in the end.

But sooo much fun tonight, great racing!!

Thanks Michael for turning the server around so quick!

Congrats podiums!

Nice races, guys great to the podiums!

Sorry @mklengel, I was glancing at Andre and didn’t notice you had braked & pulled over to the right. I tried to avoid but bounced off you in the end

P2 in quali, first podium and first victory i'm so happy ! :D

Got an intense pressure from Boukah in the first race, and a massive pressure from Mr.Swan in the second ! Only one big mistake from me.
Last month when i start to play with wheel i was so far, its good to see my progress thanks to you all !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.