ACC British GT Series - Test Race @ Silverstone 24.04.23

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Second race now that it has happened where my Fanatec CSL Elite disconnects on its own during a pitstop. Frustrating as I can't work out why its happening.

Second race now that it has happened where my Fanatec CSL Elite disconnects on its own during a pitstop. Frustrating as I can't work out why its happening.
That sounds really weird mate. Random or happen around the same time? Also can you replicate it on the practice server every pit stop?

Does someone have the replay please ? :)
(I just changed my settings so I don't bother no one anymore lol)

Nice race but someone destroyed me in turn 2 of first lap, and it ruined my first stint. Second stint was really fun tho as I had a brand new car !
Hope the first official race of this series will be better for me :D

Cheers guys !

Does someone have the replay please ? :)
(I just changed my settings so I don't bother no one anymore lol)

Nice race but someone destroyed me in turn 2 of first lap, and it ruined my first stint. Second stint was really fun tho as I had a brand new car !
Hope the first official race of this series will be better for me :D

Cheers guys !
PM'd it to ya.

That sounds really weird mate. Random or happen around the same time? Also can you replicate it on the practice server every pit stop?
Its not every pitstop but it only happens during pitstops. I didnt press anything at all, just sat waiting to press to restart the car and it disconnects.

It's not a big deal for me as it was a test race, and I hope it will be useful and allow us to have a clean race next time :)
I was a bit disapointed as I was really happy to race again with you guys after more than a month (got 10 secs damage and it f*cked a little bit my tires, so not the best comeback on RD for me :roflmao:) but things like this happen... I just hope it won't happen again :rolleyes:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.