Brands Hatch parilla AI Hints + Pitlane Edit

Tracks Brands Hatch parilla AI Hints + Pitlane Edit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mk-sg submitted a new resource:

Brands Hatch parilla AI Hints + Pitlane Edit - Don't get ditched!

Hey everyone!

View attachment 755228

Description
I really like parilla's faster AI lines for Brands Hatch, but as mentioned in OP's upload, open-wheelers are pretty much doomed to permanently visit the Paddock Hill ditch after the first lap. So here's my edit for parilla's Brands Hatch Faster AI - purely the AI hints, as well as an edit for the original pit_lane.ai so that AIs driving Kunos's own MX5 doesn't get snagged on the outer wall lmao. Other categories race...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting! But any AI i add to Brands atm doesnt make a difference... Maybe i need to remove all AI files and then do it, rather than overwriting
I'm guessing you managed to get it working? :) Sometimes the AI lines are cached in the "ai" folder as "xxx_payloads.bin"; depends on your CSP settings. I often forget to delete the cached files myself. :D Thanks for the review!

I'm guessing you managed to get it working? :) Sometimes the AI lines are cached in the "ai" folder as "xxx_payloads.bin"; depends on your CSP settings. I often forget to delete the cached files myself. :D Thanks for the review!
I sure did! I deleted the payloads and replaced all other file and the AI is RACEABLE! Thank you so much again pal!

Just testing the Legends Cup Cars around here. Graham Hill Bend, they take alot of outside entry kerb and a lil grass. May be AI struggling to cope with how Awesome the cars drive, But may be something you could look into? :)

Just testing the Legends Cup Cars around here. Graham Hill Bend, they take alot of outside entry kerb and a lil grass. May be AI struggling to cope with how Awesome the cars drive, But may be something you could look into? :)
I shall confirm and get back to you as there are 2 Legends, later today mate, I'm slaving away with work atm :D
Ooof. Hang in there. Regardless, I see it. Its because the sideline on the right side allows the cars to go that far. I can adjust it quite easily but I think you should ask parilla - I see you're already in contact. :D The new AI Spline tool in CSP 0.24.1-preview1 is my new best friend hahaha, its in the App Shelf in the side menu in-race. You could adjust it yourself too, its quite intuitive. :)

Ooof. Hang in there. Regardless, I see it. Its because the sideline on the right side allows the cars to go that far. I can adjust it quite easily but I think you should ask parilla - I see you're already in contact. :D The new AI Spline tool in CSP 0.24.1-preview1 is my new best friend hahaha, its in the App Shelf in the side menu in-race. You could adjust it yourself too, its quite intuitive. :)
Hey

I tried, but didnt get overly far with him sadly.
My knowledge just about extends to car liveries... and poor ones, so changine AI splies and stuff is out of my knowledge base. If it is something that you can adjust slightly, perhaps a personal copy, could be sent to me if you are able to ? If not, no bother, It is ONLY those cars and thankfully, they don't spin off..........(for a good few laps that i know of)

Okay! Next piece of testing feedback... RAIN :D

The Indy AI are spot on. The GP AI are amazing in the rain, except for Surtees Corner... They don't brake until they are ON the grass :D

1716304405555.png

Okay! Next piece of testing feedback... RAIN :D

The Indy AI are spot on. The GP AI are amazing in the rain, except for Surtees Corner... They don't brake until they are ON the grass :D

View attachment 755615
Do you mean they go straight on? :D Cause I deliberately made the AI take Surtees faster, but that was dry. I don't really race in wet conditions (I know, wild, its just that the AI is horrid and inconsistent in the wet and not all cars have wet tires) but I tried it with GT3 cars in heavy rain and they were able to handle the braking okay. It really depends from car to car. :) Which car(s) were you racing with?

Do you mean they go straight on? :D Cause I deliberately made the AI take Surtees faster, but that was dry. I don't really race in wet conditions (I know, wild, its just that the AI is horrid and inconsistent in the wet and not all cars have wet tires) but I tried it with GT3 cars in heavy rain and they were able to handle the braking okay. It really depends from car to car. :) Which car(s) were you racing with?
This time, it was DTM 1991 on GP. Again, it was fine everywhere else, just that one corner they had a bit of an orgy on

This time, it was DTM 1991 on GP. Again, it was fine everywhere else, just that one corner they had a bit of an orgy on
Hey, I've tested with the DTM 1991 pack from Tommy78 and they were able to take the corner in Heavy Thunderstorm (about 76mm of rainfall). Then again, I test on 15% aggression, and these cars do not have Wet tyres, so it can happen. :) But if it keeps happening after restarting the race then yeah, something's wrong. :D Technically I can tone down the AI back to 1.0 for that corner and make them sacrifice a bit of speed, but at the moment it seems its still alright.

Hey, I've tested with the DTM 1991 pack from Tommy78 and they were able to take the corner in Heavy Thunderstorm (about 76mm of rainfall). Then again, I test on 15% aggression, and these cars do not have Wet tyres, so it can happen. :) But if it keeps happening after restarting the race then yeah, something's wrong. :D Technically I can tone down the AI back to 1.0 for that corner and make them sacrifice a bit of speed, but at the moment it seems its still alright.
I'll test again buddy, absolutely no discredit to your work, it's awesome!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events