Brands Hatch Faster AI

Misc Brands Hatch Faster AI 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
parrilla submitted a new resource:

Brands Hatch faster AI - Faster AI for Brands Hatch GP and Indy

View attachment 590306
Faster AI for both layouts of Kunos Brands Hatch. Works also with the extra grid slots versions.

Fast lane + boundaries + hints.

For reference: GT3 cars now lap the GP layout on 1:24s-1:25s and the Indy layout on 0:44s on race trim. That's between 2 and 3 seconds faster than the original GP circuit laptimes.

The line was redone with GT-sportcars in mind and can be sketchy with some faster openwheelers, specially during the opening laps. I would...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, some cars don't correctly start on the grid...they tumble upside down or start next to the circuit and immediatly retire from the race on this version...forgot to backup my original AI files too. Is it just me or is there some sort of discrepancy? Thanks.

Hmm interesting. The mod doesnt touch the gridslots, just the line, so it shouldnt be causing that. There's a backup of the original line in the ai folder just in case if you want to try it and see if it fixes it.

Hey Parrilla, I see the problem I used this AI to also change the OSRW mod (with extra grid slots) - and it is here the problems arise in the start. So there are no issues on the default lay-out. Apologies, now I need to fix this OSRW lay-out damn hehe.

Hi mate. I tried this version of the AI and IDK why but on 0.2.2 Shaders Patch, it crashes when you try to do a race on GP layout. Do you know what can be causing this issue?

Code:
Error might have something to do with:

00007FFA71815B0C (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
00007FF9CBB74928 (DWrite): (filename not available): DWriteCreateFactory
AC\aispline.cpp (343): AISpline::load
AC\aisplinerecorder.cpp (289): AISplineRecorder::load
AC\aisplinerecorder.cpp (26): AISplineRecorder::AISplineRecorder
AC\track.cpp (125): Track::initAISpline
AC\trackavatar.cpp (439): TrackAvatar::initPhysics
AC\trackavatar.cpp (60): TrackAvatar::TrackAvatar
AC\sim.cpp (1066): Sim::loadTrack
AC\racemanager.cpp (351): RaceManager::initOffline
AC\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
AC\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
AC\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::postRender
AC\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
00007FFA7326257D (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFA73E6AA58 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Here is the error if it helps you.

I tested on the 0.1.79 and worked fine

Last edited:
Hi mate. I tried this version of the AI and IDK why but on 0.2.2 Shaders Patch, it crashes when you try to do a race on GP layout. Do you know what can be causing this issue?

Code:
Error might have something to do with:

00007FFA71815B0C (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
00007FF9CBB74928 (DWrite): (filename not available): DWriteCreateFactory
AC\aispline.cpp (343): AISpline::load
AC\aisplinerecorder.cpp (289): AISplineRecorder::load
AC\aisplinerecorder.cpp (26): AISplineRecorder::AISplineRecorder
AC\track.cpp (125): Track::initAISpline
AC\trackavatar.cpp (439): TrackAvatar::initPhysics
AC\trackavatar.cpp (60): TrackAvatar::TrackAvatar
AC\sim.cpp (1066): Sim::loadTrack
AC\racemanager.cpp (351): RaceManager::initOffline
AC\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
AC\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
AC\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::postRender
AC\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
00007FFA7326257D (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
00007FFA73E6AA58 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Here is the error if it helps you.

I tested on the 0.1.79 and worked fine

Does the error occur in practice or hotlap mode too? I can load a race on the 0.2.2

Sadly, this doesnt work. I did a FF race and they all get into trouble at Paddock Hill (T1) and Exit of Graham Hill (T3) Does this work or not, with 'New AI Behaviour' on CSP?

Which FF mod are you using? I just tried four different ones at 100% difficulty and different grip levels (1967, Bazza's Van Demmen, Bazza's Mygale, Legion) and the only issue were with the Legion cars trying overtakes at Sheene at 100% track grip, which I will probably address in a future update with some danger hints. I have the new AI behaviour turned on.

Does the error occur in practice or hotlap mode too? I can load a race on the 0.2.2

Which FF mod are you using? I just tried four different ones at 100% difficulty and different grip levels (1967, Bazza's Van Demmen, Bazza's Mygale, Legion) and the only issue were with the Legion cars trying overtakes at Sheene at 100% track grip, which I will probably address in a future update with some danger hints. I have the new AI behaviour turned on.
I tried on both, race and practice and have the same result, an error :( . Maybe is my problem but idk where it can be

If you have Discord, I'd love to show you? I'm awful at explaining without showing XD

If you have Discord, I'd love to show you? I'm awful at explaining without showing XD
Sure! My username is @parrilla there too.

I solved it! The problem was on the CSP option "Cache generated payloads". When i disabled it, it worked perfectly
Awesome! I might need to clarify that on the posts, I had that unchecked for a long time now as it also makes the game crash when I try recording new lines, didn't know it affected loading new ones too..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back