Brake lights not visible with latest CSP+SOL

Hi,

I'm currently running AC with content manager custom shaders patch 1.6.0 (latests recommened) and SOL 1.5.5

Today I've tried latest CSP (0.1.75) with latest SOL (2.1.3) - as far as I could see all was working good except of the brake lights - they are barley visible at daytime.
They change the light a little bit but not as clear as with CSP 1.6.0 / SOL 1.5.5

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Hello,

You could activate "controlled_by_sol" in Sol_config app page 5. Then you can control CSP lights, with the multi below. Or even better, you go to page 20 and there you can control emissives just for the daytime, maybe set it back to 100 or higher...

I don't know if controlled_by_sol is on or off - but I can not toggle the switch.

attached you'll find some screenshots with csp 1.6.0 and sol 1.5.5 (_old*.png) and with the latest versions (_new*.png)

Attachments

• controlled_by_sol.png
    controlled_by_sol.png
    748.7 KB · Views: 788
  • _new_brake_lights_off.png
    _new_brake_lights_off.png
    516.3 KB · Views: 744
  • _new_brake_lights_on.png
    _new_brake_lights_on.png
    528.7 KB · Views: 415
  • _old_brake_lights_off.png
    _old_brake_lights_off.png
    489.1 KB · Views: 422
  • _old_brake_lights_on.png
    _old_brake_lights_on.png
    496.2 KB · Views: 754
Hi Peter,

emissive_day was also locked - according to manual that can be done by pp filter.
So I've changed from _Sol_Extra to _Sol - with _Sol the lights are better visible.
My own brake lights are much more visible if I set emissive_day to a higher value.
Unfortunatly it seems that this settings doesn't affect opponents in distance.
e.g. nürburgring turn 1 - most times I see to late that the oponents are already braking. :-/

I'll see if I get used to _Sol pp-filter - if not I'll have to play with the values.

Thanks for you help

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back