Brake Bias Monitor

Apps Brake Bias Monitor 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have same issue.
Unzip the files and copy "bbmonitor" to the directory(Program Files/steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/apps/python), but it does not show up to selectable list on the right side of the interface.
I assume that pychat and gmeter in the same directory are installed by the installation package, but these can be selected in game.

What's wrong with?

I have same issue.
Unzip the files and copy "bbmonitor" to the directory(Program Files/steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/apps/python), but it does not show up to selectable list on the right side of the interface.
I assume that pychat and gmeter in the same directory are installed by the installation package, but these can be selected in game.

What's wrong with?
If you use Content Manger go to -- Settings--Assetto Corsa--Apps.. You should see BrakeBiasMonitor. Make sure to put checkmark next to it.
1681643033166.png

Last edited:
If you use Content Manger go to -- Settings--Assetto Corsa--Apps.. You should see BrakeBiasMonitor. Make sure to put checkmark next to it.View attachment 655843
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I use Contents Manager.
After I posted details of the issue I could find the settings, but the result didn't change.
And it looks a little different from my screenshot to yours about the title of bbmonitor.

What's can I do more?
It's a useful application and I would love to use it.

Attachments

• ss_2023-04-17 104843.png
    ss_2023-04-17 104843.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 53
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I use Contents Manager.
After I posted details of the issue I could find the settings, but the result didn't change.
And it looks a little different from my screenshot to yours about the title of bbmonitor.

What's can I do more?
It's a useful application and I would love to use it.
I honestly have no idea why it's not working. One last thing that comes to mind is CSP. Do you have it installed? If yes, I don't know what else the problem could be. Go to Setting--Custom Shaders Patch--About & Updates. Also if you can screenshot your folder ..\assettocorsa\apps\python

I honestly have no idea why it's not working. One last thing that comes to mind is CSP. Do you have it installed? If yes, I don't know what else the problem could be. Go to Setting--Custom Shaders Patch--About & Updates. Also if you can screenshot your folder ..\assettocorsa\apps\python
SAme problem here, i'm using CSP. And the app in the correct folder. i want this app working :(

I would also love to get this great little app working!

It was working perfectly for me after first installing, but has recently stopped working for no reason I can figure out. Like others have described, the app is activated in Content Manager but does not appear in game. I've tried reinstalling the app, and reinstalling CSP and everything else I can think of, but nothing has worked.

I found this in my Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log:

[bbmonitor: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/bbmonitor\bbmonitor.py", line 12, in <module>
from bbm_lib.sim_info import info
File "apps/python/bbmonitor\bbm_lib\sim_info.py", line 3, in <module>
import ctypes
File "F:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\ctypes\__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
ImportError: No module named '_ctypes'

I don't know anything about this stuff but I thought it might be clue to whatever is going wrong?

I would also love to get this great little app working!

It was working perfectly for me after first installing, but has recently stopped working for no reason I can figure out. Like others have described, the app is activated in Content Manager but does not appear in game. I've tried reinstalling the app, and reinstalling CSP and everything else I can think of, but nothing has worked.

I found this in my Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log:

I don't know anything about this stuff but I thought it might be clue to whatever is going wrong?
I honestly have no idea. Maybe try to install (or reinstall) newest version of Python. One LAST thing that comes to mind is Windows Defender (or any antivirus). I remember having trouble playing Assetto Corsa because of Windows Defender. Go to exceptions in Windows Defenders and add Assetto Corsa folder, acs.exe and any file that has acs, assettocorsa, .exe... Maybe also try to add Brake Bias app folder to exceptions and if that doesn't help turn off Windows Defender completely off.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.