rF2 Brabham BT44B & March 761@Buenos Aries Historic - Sun 22Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey guys,

I'm having issues connecting to the server. I'm getting an error "Package not available". I downloaded the mods from the Steam Workshop so they're installed and I did a Steam integrity check on rF2 but still having issues connecting :/

GetMod issue perhaps?

I'm having issues connecting to the server. I'm getting an error "Package not available". I downloaded the mods from the Steam Workshop so they're installed and I did a Steam integrity check on rF2 but still having issues connecting :/

GetMod issue perhaps?
Maybe try to open the launcher, go to the install tab and scroll down until you find a 'BT44-March761-Buenos Historic': remove it and/or delete it and try again joining.
I just joined the server so it is working on my side...

Hey guys,

GetMod issue perhaps?
Jump on ts maybe we can help

Sorry Gents this will prattle on a bit.

Congrats to Sun & Tony. Hope I didnt get too much spray in your eyes on the podium. ha ha.

Bad luck for Jamie, you had me well and truly covered at the end and you were very sporting on the last lap. Thanks. I thought I had a genuine sniff about ten minutes from the end, but then my fronts went right off when they went under 90%. I was understeering everywhere and was losing almost a second a lap. Then, as Fred said surprisingly when the fuel was almost gone the balance came back a bit and the lack of fuel allowed greater corner speeds and the lap times dropped dramatically in the last few laps again.

Where did this result come from? Maybe just a car where there is plenty of warning after the limit? Enough time for an old bloke with no reflexes to find the limit? a random one off for me unfortunately.

Enjoyed racing with you mob again, miss the laughs. Damn work, it gets in the way of my racing career. Another time.

Was just glad to finish a race without any major offs :). I had a bit higher back wing because I didn't trust being able to control the back end in the corners and I only went into 1st gear on the middle hairpin (have a tendency to spin these types of cars out going down in first...). I thought I could catch up to Glen, but after the first lap he was gone. Then I thought I could catch Simon, but I couldn't close the gap. He had an off and I got close, then I hit a curb and he was further front, but then he had another off or two and I got by, rest of the race was just trying not to screw up :)

I watched the replay and followed Sun for a bit. One of these days I will be able to anticipate and have quick enough hands to save the car from disaster. Nearly every lap I could see him countersteer like a mofo in situations I know I would be toast in.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%