BPR 94 Porsche 964 RSR Touroul #8

Skins BPR 94 Porsche 964 RSR Touroul #8 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Daniel Graf submitted a new resource:

BPR 94 Porsche 964 RSR Touroul #8 - Paris 1000 km Linas Montlhéry

I have finally started with the Paris 1000 km race grid now. This is the Touroul Porsche 964 RSR #8 which qualified poorly with 26th starting position for the race on the demanding Autodrome Linas-Montlhéry for the 1994 Paris 1000 km race. The race was so hard on the material, that a lot of competitors did not manage to make it to the finish line. The experienced Raymond Touroul and his team members managed to bring the car in on 10th position. The car was entered in the GT3 category...

Read more about this resource...

Daniel Graf updated BPR 94 Porsche 964 RSR Touroul #8 with a new update entry:

BPR 1994, Paris 1000 km, Porsche 964 RSR, Touroul Racing #8

I promised to update this car, as soon as I find more information on it. I joined a Facebook Group dedicated to preserve the memory of the racing career of Raymond Touroul. They helped me out a lot with photos and all kind of advice. I was even able to have some exchange with one of the real drivers, Jean-Pierre Tardif.

The result is a car which should much nearer to its real life counterpart. I still have some uncertainties, but the skin is ready to be released.

Changelog:
all bonnet...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry but... downloaded the last update but seems that there's still problems with the wheels...

hovercraft.JPG

Quick solution is to remove the "ex_config.ini", "rims_front.dds" and "rims_rear.dds" files from that skin's folder, although the car will have the gold BBS rims...

And I don't understand much about modding issues, but it seems that the problem is that the "Porsche_964_Cup_Wheels.kn5" file is still missing.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea