BovSound (Dump sound)

Plugins BovSound (Dump sound) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
N0tiC submitted a new resource:

BovSound - A blowoff valve (BOV), dump valve or compressor bypass valve (CBV) sound effect for satsuma...

BovSound for Satsuma! (Beta)
Comes from my MySummerMultiMod pack.

Game Versions: Stable (Fully working)
Game Versions: Experimental (Fully working)

This is only the sound effect.
No extra features.
No cheats.
Only sound.
Enjoy!

NOTE: UI to the left in the video is NOT included. Only sound!

Read more about this resource...

Have you watched the video?
It is supposed to be located in the root directory of the game.

If you open up steam.
1 Right click My Summer Car => Click Properties
2 Click on the tab "Local Files" => Click the button Browser local files"
3 Place Audio folder in there!

Enjoy :)

Hey i Watched the video but i didn’t understand where i had to put it Thank you for explaining it to me its now installed And Working, Sounds amazing Fantastic mod

Recent changes to experimental version of the game has changed it's sound system and it has rendered this mod useless in the current version. Im currently looking for a solution around this but don't expect an update right away. I'm in a busy period IRL atm.

• Deleted member 254134

Thats not how bov works.

Please dont delete this message without reason because people need to know its fake, thanks.

No, @Kubix.... I will keep you as an example. If you wanted to play wikipedia instead of giving actual feedback regarding it's current state you could have atleast replied with a link to wiki. Missing link will give you a thumbs down :thumbsdown:

I know this is NOT how the bov system works IRL since I actually own a turbocharged car myself.
However, I cannot seem to hook directly in to Unitys "Input" pipeline and catch required "player inputs" to make it feel authentic. That said, at this time, it is a bit complicated to get it working like a REAL Bov and it is hooked to gearchange for now to mimic atleast one part. Sorry it doesn't meet your expectations.

I'm sorry this was not what you expected and I urge you to uninstall the mod. :) (Please do)

• Deleted member 254134

No, @Kubix.... I will keep you as an example. If you wanted to play wikipedia instead of giving actual feedback regarding it's current state you could have atleast replied with a link to wiki. Missing link will give you a thumbs down :thumbsdown:

I know this is NOT how the bov system works IRL since I actually own a turbocharged car myself.
However, I cannot seem to hook directly in to Unitys "Input" pipeline and catch required "player inputs" to make it feel authentic. That said, at this time, it is a bit complicated to get it working like a REAL Bov and it is hooked to gearchange for now to mimic atleast one part. Sorry it doesn't meet your expectations.

I'm sorry this was not what you expected and I urge you to uninstall the mod. :) (Please do)
Well, i wasnt that much stupid to download this mod actually but thanks for giving me great idea. You deserve 1 star review Mr. Master of modding.

Well, i wasnt that much stupid to download this mod actually but thanks for giving me great idea. You deserve 1 star review Mr. Master of modding.
@Kubix "Master of modding". Truly, not. I was simply bored and created this. However, if you want to write a message in support it should have been feedback regarding the newest version and it's state. If you wanted to inform others of my "incompetence" it should have been backed up with facts in the post. Thats my view of things.

I could propably increase authenticity of the sound and system if I really wanted to since there are diffrent ways of doing this but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Perhaps in the future.

If you want to give me a 1 star review. Go ahead...

Last edited:
Yeah, basicly... this is only the sound effect. My other mod have the features to also increase Power, transmission and the type (RWD, AWD, FWD). Makes it a bit more fun.

As for the "point".. i guess there really isnt one besides using it if you enjoy the sound...
Also, it was "extracted"/seperated from the other mod for those who wanted to play without "cheats" or other modifications...

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 254134

@Kubix "Master of modding". Truly, not. I was simply bored and created this. However, if you want to write a message in support it should have been feedback regarding the newest version and it's state. If you wanted to inform others of my "incompetence" it should have been backed up with facts in the post. Thats my view of things.

I could propably increase authenticity of the sound and system if I really wanted to since there are diffrent ways of doing this but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Perhaps in the future.

If you want to give me a 1 star review. Go ahead... Admittedly I'm annoyed today, for no reason, and it should not have been taken out on you. Sorry for that.
You also should not delete my previous messages and dont hate on me just because you did it..

You also should not delete my previous messages and dont hate on me just because you did it..

I did not delete your message or will delete it.. It will stay as it is. I did wrong and had a bad day. Everyone has one of those days, hope you can understand and accept my apology.

Ofcourse it is fake though.. It's a game and it is very "simplified" concidering how it works IRL.
"thanks for giving me great idea".. Im hiding nothing.. I gladly share source if anyone would suggest i should or were asking for it...

Last edited:
Very good modjust waitingforsome1 to make a real turbo :D but at experimental the mod doesnt work can you please take a look at it :)

It should work.. Im currently playing with the experimental version too and it works.. Did it work for you earlier or is this the first install?
What does the console say?
No recent update that "disabled" MSCLoader?

I'm currently experimenting with a new "turbo" system:
Manual set MAX boost for the system. It works similar to a real high-pressure turbo system.
(It builds up over time and should, at high RPM, give your desired set MAX boost)
Has, visually, a installed turbo system.
(Not interactable, don't know how to do that...yet.. Also, It's not pretty. VERY EARLY. I need a modeler.....)

W0VKemd.png

5BAg7Pw.png

4mDcn2u.png

2f88c473234e7eab4dcb0e503eb0369d.png

(If I'm not happy with the results I'm NOT going to release it as a mod but there are still hope.)

I'm not promising anything at this time regarding anything because for a week from sunday I'm barely going to have access to my PC once I'm away and so without a computer it will be difficult working on anything.

Hope you understand! GLHF for now :)

Last edited:
It should work.. Im currently playing with the experimental version too and it works.. Did it work for you earlier or is this the first install?
What does the console say?
No recent update that "disabled" MSCLoader?

I'm currently experimenting with a new "turbo" system:
Manual set MAX boost for the system. It works similar to a real high-pressure turbo system.
(It builds up over time and should, at high RPM, give your desired set MAX boost)
Has, visually, a installed turbo system.
(Not interactable, don't know how to do that...yet.. Also, It's not pretty. VERY EARLY. I need a modeler.....)

W0VKemd.png

5BAg7Pw.png

4mDcn2u.png

2f88c473234e7eab4dcb0e503eb0369d.png

(If I'm not happy with the results I'm NOT going to release it as a mod but there are hopes still.)

I'm not promising anything at this time regarding anything because for a week from sunday I'm barely going to have access to my PC once I'm away and so without a computer it will be difficult working on anything.

Hey man,

This looks absolutely awesome !
When are you going to release this ?

Hey man,

This looks absolutely awesome !
When are you going to release this ?

If I'm not happy with the results I'm NOT going to release it as a mod but there are still hope.

N0tiC updated BovSound (Dump sound) with a new update entry:

Compatability update

BovSound 1.2 (Stable)

- Updated to version MSCLoader v1.0.1 & game version 24.10.2018
NOTE: BovSound 1.1 (Experimental/stable) information still applies.

BovSound 1.1 (Stable)

- Updated to version MSCLoader v0.4.1
- Optimizations

BovSound 1.1 (Experimental/stable)

MSC made changes to audiosources i used and this SHOULD
contain a fix/workaround for the issue for now.
IF THE CAR BREAKS TOO MUCH IT WILL STOP THE SOUND TOO!

Initial version 1 BovSound

BovSound only works with Satsuma.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play