BMW Walkenhorst replica for BMW M4

Skins BMW Walkenhorst replica for BMW M4 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Raffe submitted a new resource:

BMW Walkenhorst replica for BMW M4 - 2021 Walkenhorst

A replica of the 2021 Walkenhorst liveries (Bmw M6) for the new M4 GT3.
Some liberties had to be taken because of the physical differences between the two cars.

Hope you'll enjoy it!

#34: (#35 further below)
View attachment 522591View attachment 522590View attachment 522589View attachment 522588View attachment 522587
#35:
View attachment 522596View attachment 522595View attachment 522594View attachment 522593View attachment 522592

Read more about this resource...

I have a small problem , i add all the files , but i got 3 time the blue version , i can,' see the white one and the black one. I got the blue one with different number , one in Mat finition and both others mettalic, i used JGSME to add them

Last edited:
I have a small problem , i add all the files , but i got 3 time the blue version , i can,' see the white one and the black one. I got the blue one with different number , one in Mat finition and both others mettalic, i used JGSME to add them
Try to install them manually first

Oh , i don,t know how and i don't is that can be a problem with JGSME

Edit : Tried manually , same Liveries , 3 blue , 1 white blue gold
Try going to the liveries folders in Liveries and delete the .dds files (with ACC closed), then try to choose the car

Got to delete the .dds files for these to work properly, might be worth considering a 2.1 update for those that don't know this.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.