BMW Team Studie - BMW M4 GT3 #07

Skins BMW Team Studie - BMW M4 GT3 #07 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
José Mª submitted a new resource:

BMW M4 GT3 Team Studie 2022 #7 - #rfactor2 #bmwm4gt3

First time posting in RaceDepartment and decided to make skins for everybody. So here's the BMW M4 GT3 of the BMW Team Studie for the 2022 Autobacs Super GT Series.

For installation, just drop the file into the rFactor 2 directory.

Also remember, you will have to move the .MAS file to the new folder version if any. (X:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor2\Installed\Vehicles\BMW_M4_GT3_2020\1.03)

If you have any real life paint you want to see added into rFactor 2, you are free to request. I...

Read more about this resource...

It looks great!! Do you have a plan to release this Studie BMW M4 gt3 skin on assetto corsa (urd machine) ?
Thanks for replying! I'm so sorry to tell you that I don't play AC anymore and I neither have bought the BMW created by URD. I really hope someone makes it so people can enjoy it in AC too.

Thanks for replying! I'm so sorry to tell you that I don't play AC anymore and I neither have bought the BMW created by URD. I really hope someone makes it so people can enjoy it in AC too.
Thank you for replying and sorry for being late from my side. I understood and I’m going to download your great livery when I bought bmw m4 gt3 on rfactor soon !!

Hello!
How do you reflect this mas file in rFactor2?
There is no "alt" in the mas file name.
Also, the mas file name and the internal dds, JSON, etc. names are different.
Hi there!
Regarding having a different name instead of "alt" is because it seems that inside a .mas file there's no need for calling it that way.
About the internal .mas file having it called alt_7 instead of Studie7... The truth is that I don't really know why it works, but it works (Also need to say that I changed the names beacuse I felt like changing them, there's no particular reason).
I hope I answered your questions! If you have any more, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Hi there!
Regarding having a different name instead of "alt" is because it seems that inside a .mas file there's no need for calling it that way.
About the internal .mas file having it called alt_7 instead of Studie7... The truth is that I don't really know why it works, but it works (Also need to say that I changed the names beacuse I felt like changing them, there's no particular reason).
I hope I answered your questions! If you have any more, feel free to ask.
Then, please tell me how to reflect it.

Then, please tell me how to reflect it.
After having your skin, region, .json, and .mas in the folder of the team you created, replace the name of the skin, region and .json only (with the same name)(Also in case you want to change it). Then get your icons done with the following link (down below)in the site mark both of the boxes, download the file, and extract the zip file to get all the icons created. Then get the update.ini file and .veh file( you should replace some things in the .veh file so it matches with your already created .dds) and after all that, (you should have around 13 files) get them all together in a .mas file. And then you are good to go. If you don't see it very clear and still don't know how to do it, send me a pm.

Last edited:
After having your skin, region, .json, and .mas in the folder of the team you created, replace the name of the skin, region and .json only (with the same name)(Also in case you want to change it). Then get your icons done with the following link (down below)in the site mark both of the boxes, download the file, and extract the zip file to get all the icons created. Then get the update.ini file and .veh file( you should replace some things in the .veh file so it matches with your already created .dds) and after all that, (you should have around 13 files) get them all together in a .mas file. And then you are good to go. If you don't see it very clear and still don't know how to do it, send me a pm.

Thank you, all of these have been resolved.
Thank you for teaching me.;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea