BMW Team RLL M4

Skins BMW Team RLL M4 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice skins but they do not work. The files for each skin must have the same file name, e.g same as the dds file.
Thank you, I don't know what went wrong between testing and uploading but apparently, it broke something. I have fixed it, don't know why but it works again and a new version will be up shortly.

Would it be possible for you to put these skins in a section of IMSA 22?
There are no other liveries organised in that way and I personally prefer it being organised by brand so I will keep them under the BMW M4 GT3. There should be working AI filters for IMSA 2022 and IMSA 2022 GTDP

Very nice work, thank you for it. I saw that you also made a nice WeatherTech Racing AMG have for AC. It would be great to be able to drive this in rFactor2.

Adding a lot of different categories is a real pain because all it does is it makes finding opponents a real pain in the ass because the list of opponents just gets longer and long and you don't always know what to look for. I always remove all categories from mods and skins when ever it is possible, I just prefer the cars to be categorized, it just makes life easier.

Yes, I will stick to the categorisation as IMSA 2022 and IMSA 2022 GTDP for now. If other mods were to become available it may change it to match but this seems to be in line with earlier mods. Hopefully, S397 releases a way to set your own grid soon.
Both skins are now number 24...
Oh, I'm sorry. Should have caught that, I have fixed it and will release it later today once I have had a chance to test it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back