BMW M4 GT3 - Valentino Rossi WRT 2023 Livery

Skins BMW M4 GT3 - Valentino Rossi WRT 2023 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The skin does not work on my system because there is an error in one of lines in the veh file.

Upgrades=BMW_M4_GT3_DTM_Upgrades.ini // Vehicle upgrades information

If the highlighted section is deleted it works fine. Hope this is helpful.

I guess that’s a carry over from my DTM cars. I made a change there to disable the Lumirank number panels in the window as they were not present in the DTM series.

I guess that’s a carry over from my DTM cars. I made a change there to disable the Lumirank number panels in the window as they were not present in the DTM series.
Hi so are you saying you have now fixed the issue with the file and it should work without editing the ini file?

Hi so are you saying you have now fixed the issue with the file and it should work without editing the ini file?

It should not be much of an issue, Gianmarco will just have to provide a small hotfix. Either remove „_DTM“ from that entry inside the veh file or add that extra BMW_M4_GT3_DTM_Upgrades.ini to the package (I’m not sure if it was adding the extra Upgrades.ini or if changing the name was enough, though. It’s been a while.)

Either way after making the changes the .mas file has to be re-packaged. Not a big deal, but not being on my computer right now I guess it’s easier and quicker to wait for the hotfix. If there should be any help needed, either from Gianmarco‘s or any other user’s side, feel free to shoot me a message.

Now how about this weekends livery? Bathurst 12HR :)
46-team-wrt-bmw-m4-gt3-valenti.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies