BMW M Formula 1 Team - VRC Formula Alpha 2022

Skins BMW M Formula 1 Team - VRC Formula Alpha 2022 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
thejqka submitted a new resource:

BMW Formula 1 Team - VRC Formula Alpha 2022 - Complete BMW Works Team for the Formula Alpha 2022

Early Season:View attachment 573006

Late Season:
View attachment 573008

Pitcrew an Box:
View attachment 573005

Hey There!
This is my interpretation of a BMW works team for the current F1!
The design is based on @SeanBullDesign s concept from a while ago, been loving it ever since :D

I hope you like my take on this, enjoy!
Cheers, Leon

To any of the awesome screenshot-takers out there, please feel free to send some to me...

Read more about this resource...

I want to start by saying that this is an extremely well done skin, and it's the one I personally use whenever I drive the Formula Alpha 2022. I feel like kind of an idiot for asking this, but how do I get the driver suit to work? Every time I load up the car, either in the showroom or the track, my crew all has their pretty uniforms, but I'm stuck in a plain white one. I tired erasing the driver suit line from skin.ini, but that didn't seem to work.

I want to start by saying that this is an extremely well done skin, and it's the one I personally use whenever I drive the Formula Alpha 2022. I feel like kind of an idiot for asking this, but how do I get the driver suit to work? Every time I load up the car, either in the showroom or the track, my crew all has their pretty uniforms, but I'm stuck in a plain white one. I tired erasing the driver suit line from skin.ini, but that didn't seem to work.
Thank you very much!
You're stuck in a plain white suit yourself because I didn't make a player-suit. The files are a bit weirdly named. The player character needs a differnet texture. Hope you're not to disappointed...
Maybe I'll do one in the future

Thank you very much!
You're stuck in a plain white suit yourself because I didn't make a player-suit. The files are a bit weirdly named. The player character needs a differnet texture. Hope you're not to disappointed...
Maybe I'll do one in the future
Ah, I see. The file names did indeed throw me off. That's okay, none of the other skins I use have unique driver suits either. Thank you very much for your response, though!

thejqka updated BMW M Formula 1 Team - VRC Formula Alpha 2022 with a new update entry:

View attachment 582161

Hey guys!
Lot's of stuff coming in this update :D

First of all, new drivers:
Vips is out for obvious reasons, the cars are now driven by Timo Glock #25 and Pietro Fittipaldi #50.
A big thank you to @Theofilos for the amazing custom helmets and driver suits!
View attachment 582156View attachment 582157

All changes:
- new drivers
- new textures
- new maps
- helmets!
- suits!

View attachment 582159

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey there,
so I don't know if you're going to update this mod further in the future, but for some reason the helmets don't dissappear when going into vr mode as they usually should. It makes it a little bit frustrating when im racing and isuddenly have a helmet texture popping through my eyes lol. This bug wasn't present in the first version of the mod so it is a bit weird it popped up out of nowhere. Would be cool if you could fix this issue in the future if you have time cause I tried finding how to fix it myself but I didn't find a lot of info online. Cheers

Hi there!
I think tge only thing you can do is delete the new helmets :/
They're not the standard RSS ones but part of tge Asphr Pack.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%