BMW M Formula 1 Team - RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

Skins BMW M Formula 1 Team - RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
thejqka submitted a new resource:

BMW M Formula 1 Team - RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 - Early and late season! //// Full BMW works outfit for the Formula Hybrid 2022

View attachment 580086

Hey There!

Finally done! This is my interpretation of a BMW works team returning for the current F1 regulations!
The two cars are driven by Timo Glock and Pietro Fittipaldi.

View attachment 580085

You get two varriations in this download!
"Early season" meaning a fully painted body and a white front wing, with "late season" seeing the black paint removed to get rid of weight, showing exposed carbon.

"Early Season"...

Read more about this resource...

Just wanted to say thanks for the reply, and for addressing my number problem (I know some people would consider it nit-picky). You could always just swap the numbers and make the first car 42 instead of 24.

In any case, I look forward to any and all liveries you may make for the Formula Hybrid or Formula Alpha in the future. If they're anywhere near as good as this one, I'll probably just download them all. :)

You're welcome :)
Constructive critisism like that is importatnt, and a double numer isn't a small detail.
I hope you like the next liveries as much, got some in the works ;)

thejqka updated BMW M Formula 1 Team - RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 with a new update entry:

View attachment 582001Hey folks!
A lot of stuff comming in this update :D
First of all: custom driver Helmets for Pietro and Timo! A big Thank you to @Theofilos !
He also made some matching driver suits
View attachment 582002View attachment 582003

Makes the cars look so much more realistic on track, and realy takes them to ne next level!

More changes:
- 24 changed to 25 to not clash with Zhou, sorry, overlooked that because Glocks last number in F1 was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I didn't think it could look better, but it does. And the custom helmets and driver suit are the cherry on top. S-tier work.

Edit: I noticed something weird when watching a replay of this skin in action. No idea if this is intentional or what causes it (I'm pretty much a noob at this game to begin with), but when the car switches to one of the LODs, the logo on the back of the wing changes from "BMW Bank" to "BMW WMB" lol. And for some reason, it doesn't show up that way when you use photo mode, so I had to use the old Print Screen method. Screenshot attached (close as I could get while still keeping it far enough away for the LOD to be loaded).

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I realize now that I could have just gone into the showroom and loaded up the LODs to get a better picture. It happens with LOD2 and up, and it does the same thing on the RSS liveries included with the car. So it must just be something to do with how RSS made the LODs. Ah well.

This is a lovely livery. Upon downloading it, I noticed it's for the S-version of the car. I take it it's not compatible with the non S-version?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.