rF2 BMW 2002tii @ Reiza Pack Imola '72 - Thu 07 Nov 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
BTW, does anybody know where the calendar is gone from the old version of this page?
RD has moved to the latest software. I think the calendar was a custom plugin or similar. It will take time to get everything sorted out and I think the calendar is on the list of things to do. It's pretty important for sim racers, so I hope they fix it soon. :)

BTW @newbert here is my setup.

Attachments

• 2002ti WiP.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 203
RD has moved to the latest software. I think the calendar was a custom plugin or similar. It will take time to get everything sorted out and I think the calendar is on the list of things to do. It's pretty important for sim racers, so I hope they fix it soon. :)

BTW @newbert here is my setup.
thank you very much, let's see if I can try it today:thumbsup:;)

Sign me up please @Denis Betty ..... I'm installing the Reiza Bundle now....slow internet. I am working on downloading/ installing the car ( BMW ) but a little confused. I will do a little research on the matter.

Well I got the process down as to how to install the car ok but I have a question about the actual rfcmp file. The download page says file size is 120.3 mb but I get two files showing after downloading:
BMW_2002.rfcmp RFCMP file 0KB

BMW_2002.rfcmp.part PART File 880KB

Tried several times to download but get different file sizes each time for the second file varies each time .... latest file size showed 3,253 KB.

Last edited:
Sign me up please @Denis Betty ..... I'm installing the Reiza Bundle now....slow internet. I am working on downloading/ installing the car ( BMW ) but a little confused. I will do a little research on the matter.

One of the pleasant surprises I found in rFactor is that it will automatically download/install free content if you don't already have it. Just log onto the race server - if you're missing something it takes care of things by itself (except if it requires a purchase). So, I THINK this would apply to the car in our case, right?

:thumbsup:... I'll have to wait to try that ..... done it before .... but now downloading and installing the Reiza car and track bundle ... still 9 items to go .... with about 1 hour plus per item ..... slow internet.

Not sure about the car Jack.
You could try joining the server, but with you D/L speed I don't hold out much hope.
I uploaded it to Mediafire, you could try bringing it down from there?

I'll sign you up now - hopefully you'll be sorted in plenty of time. :)

All installed and working online :) ....... but one thing I didn't care for is a movie trailer which I believe was in the Reiza combo pack and runs when joining the Rfactor2 race server . Do others see this ad?

All installed and working online :) ....... but one thing I didn't care for is a movie trailer which I believe was in the Reiza combo pack and runs when joining the Rfactor2 race server . Do others see this ad?
It came with the latest build of rF2. It'll be gone in a month or so.... I hope. You can escape by hitting enter, but does anybody know how to switch it off permanently?

So sorry for not turning up! I had a lot of weekend planing(birthday party)today that went on for longer than expected making me lose track of time.

Sorry again and I hope you guys have a good race!

Had a run in with a barrier and the game and computer froze again so I had to reboot the computer again. Denis's setup was good but I had trouble handling it in the first turn when wide open and it tended to pull me to the left more than I wanted and at those speeds the result is not good. Car continued but seemed difficult to handle in that same corner each recurring lap. Thanks for hosting Denis and cheers to all drivers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.