AC BMW 1M s3 @ Magione Mon 23rd Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

James Hemp

Green Devils Racing
This is funny. I took apart my laptop cause it has charging port issues and it seems it has lost wifi signal strength. I hope i can fix it in time

James Hemp

Green Devils Racing
it seems i have clipped one of the wifi cables :(

400px-Eee_wifi_connector.jpg

though job working with such small wires and rudimentary tools. also no experience in soldering... i just hope it will last.

Matyas Kone

Matyas_k
the first race is very fun for me, the seconds I have good start and the first 10 is also very fun and when I went to the pit I can't change my tires after the I ran out of my fuel and after my computer freezed :D
I looking for same car with different track :)
thank you for setting up this very fun race :)

Robert Covey

Howler Racing
First I would like to say thank you to all for letting me be a part of todays event. I really wasn't expecting much as this was my first online event in AC as well as my first time in this car. Qualified at the back as expected. Managed to keep other cars in sight for the first part of the race but around the half way mark was simply driving around on my own and tried to get comfortable in the car. Second race I ended up on pole which was rather interesting. Managed the first few laps staying out in front but knew that wasn't going to last to long. I fought as much as possible with comfort level of the car but just couldn't get there. After some spins and being at the back on my own again I decided to retire. Others mentioned I should have held on and kept going but I honestly would have just been getting in the way of those running well and again just was not comfortable in this car at all for some reason. I do look forward to racing with everyone again soon, this was my first but won't be my last AC event here on Race Department.

Sorry to Christopher Wohlkönig....I did not meant to tap you at the back. But unfortunately it was very tight in that slow corner and I could not brake enough to not spin you around. I am really sorry for ruining your race. I stopped and let you go in front of me with me sitting in last place then.

Rest of the second race was a little boring. No one to fight after my early pit stop. But never the less. It was a nice event and I am looking forward to similar events with 2 races.

I hope to behave better next time. ;)

It was my very first race here and I enjoyed it. The second race war quite frantic for me and I liked it more.

I had a couple of contacts, sorry about those, and I had to stop and repair everything, engine, suspensions, etc and I think I also went a bit too heavy on fuel...... but I wanted to finish the race even if I was lapped. I can't wait for more races! Thanks to everyone, and sorry if I was too slow!!!

I have been a simracer for few months and I like it. Assetto is quite a game although I had few freeze moments while racing, but not too bad...

Reactions: Si

Akis

Over 9000
Nice races! SImon thanks for the racing and the fights! Dragos was going for a double win but the infamous kerb of death got him!

Sorry to Christopher Wohlkönig....I did not meant to tap you at the back. But unfortunately it was very tight in that slow corner and I could not brake enough to not spin you around. I am really sorry for ruining your race. I stopped and let you go in front of me with me sitting in last place then.

Rest of the second race was a little boring. No one to fight after my early pit stop. But never the less. It was a nice event and I am looking forward to similar events with 2 races.

I hope to behave better next time. ;)
First of all... my name is Christoph but i am also fine with Chris ;-)
No, no this tab was no problem at all!! I am sorry for beeing so stupid and taking so long to rejoin the track!! You shouldn't have waited so long and just go on! If i need THAT long it is my own fault ;-)
See you next time, i think last one we also had similar pace :D

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 79 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.5%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.0%