F1 2010 Blue Car on map?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Ok so I know orange car on the map is your teammate but I am currently playing spa and there is a blue car on the map as well as the orange one for team mate.

Anyone shed some light?

Thanks.

You pick a rival in a media interview after Hungary. They ask who you see as a rival in the championship. If you beat him, then you get offered to be his team mate at the end of the season.

I've just beaten him in spa :D So a move to force india could be on the cards.

To be honest, I dont know what I will do at the end of the season, move to new team or just stick with virgin.

However on the contracts page thing it says on the force india section " by beating your rival it shows your value to the team"

does that mean force india or my current team?

I've just beaten him in spa :D So a move to force india could be on the cards.

To be honest, I dont know what I will do at the end of the season, move to new team or just stick with virgin.

However on the contracts page thing it says on the force india section " by beating your rival it shows your value to the team"

does that mean force india or my current team?

Force India mate.

Go Force India after Virgin, I was getting better times with them. Im currently being offered BMW Sauber because its level 19 and Im level 32, the next Team offer level for me is Red bull but needs level 34 and theres only 4 races left in the season but the amount of xp Im getting I dont think Ill make it to 34, Ferrari needs level 36 (for me) and McLaren 35 but theyre not making an offer yet.

Why its such a gap between level 19 and 34 I dont know, seems a bit harsh. Virgin are re-offering £26 million to snatch me back hehe, but seeing as we cant do anything with the earnings I see no point in going back to them.

thats another thing they should have done is allow you to buy new racing gear with your earnings like helmets and gloves etc maybe a supermodel girlfriend stuff like that that would have been deadly.

also if they had of done an earnings leaderboard and not had a set amount of seasons in the game that would be cool to so you could just keep racing and earning money.

saying that though the leaderboard probably would have been hacked and people would have a trillion billion dollars and such unbelievable amounts so good that they didnt

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.