Apps Blinker Sound App

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small problem and it is that I play with the hood camera, and the sound of the turn signals is not heard, it is only heard in the interior cameras, so far what I am doing is, in the game sound app, change the hood sound that is inside instead of outside, in this way I do hear the turn signals from the hood camera, the problem is that I would like to continue keeping the sound from the outside camera since in my opinion it is heard better, But I can't hear the turn signals if I don't set the interior sound, is there any way that I can hear the turn signal sound from the exterior cameras without having to change it to the internal sound? thanks

I have a small problem and it is that I play with the hood camera, and the sound of the turn signals is not heard, it is only heard in the interior cameras, so far what I am doing is, in the game sound app, change the hood sound that is inside instead of outside, in this way I do hear the turn signals from the hood camera, the problem is that I would like to continue keeping the sound from the outside camera since in my opinion it is heard better, But I can't hear the turn signals if I don't set the interior sound, is there any way that I can hear the turn signal sound from the exterior cameras without having to change it to the internal sound?

I have a small problem and it is that I play with the hood camera, and the sound of the turn signals is not heard, it is only heard in the interior cameras, so far what I am doing is, in the game sound app, change the hood sound that is inside instead of outside, in this way I do hear the turn signals from the hood camera, the problem is that I would like to continue keeping the sound from the outside camera since in my opinion it is heard better, But I can't hear the turn signals if I don't set the interior sound, is there any way that I can hear the turn signal sound from the exterior cameras without having to change it to the internal sound? thanks
There is no ability to switch in the application.
The way to do this is to edit the script directly.

I have a small problem and it is that I play with the hood camera, and the sound of the turn signals is not heard, it is only heard in the interior cameras, so far what I am doing is, in the game sound app, change the hood sound that is inside instead of outside, in this way I do hear the turn signals from the hood camera, the problem is that I would like to continue keeping the sound from the outside camera since in my opinion it is heard better, But I can't hear the turn signals if I don't set the interior sound, is there any way that I can hear the turn signal sound from the exterior cameras without having to change it to the internal sound?
Open the blinker.lua file in Notepad and delete this part everywhere "ac.getCar().isCameraOnBoard and " (i think you only find it 2 times in that file).

I have a funny issue with some street cars triggering the indicator sound when you slam on the brakes bringing the weight of the car onto the front wheels? It's been a littler distracting but only with a few cars, I think from Memory was mostly some of the No Hesi cars. Would you know what needs to be adjusted in those cars to stop that?

The other thing I would like to ask is since there is the ability to change the blinker sound, where do you find replacement sounds that could be used for this and does the .wav file have to be a certain length or anything?
I'm in the same boat, did you find a fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes