Apps Blinker Sound App

Status
Not open for further replies.
takeyoh submitted a new resource:

Blinker Sound App - I created an application that produces blinker sounds without using any other apps.

I created an application that produces blinker sounds without using any other apps.

Installation :
CSP requires version 0.1.77 or higher (0.1.78 Preview or higher).
Drag & drop the downloaded blinkerApp.7z into Content Manager and select "Install"

Function:.
The blinker sounds under the following conditions.
- The selected car class is other than "race" (road or street).
- The viewpoint is from inside the car (on-board).
- Hazard or left and right blinkers must be on.

Read more about this resource...

Wonderful idea, thank you for your work! Could you give it a parameter to be also active in race cars, please? GTs even back in the 60s had to be fitted with turn signals, but the ones in AC rarely have dashboard indicators that show when they are operated, making it hard to tell for the user whether they are indicating or not.

Last edited:
Wonderful idea, thank you for your work! Could you give it a parameter to be also active in race cars, please? GTs even back in the 60s had to be fitted with turn signals, but the ones in AC rarely have dashboard indicators that show when they are operated, making it hard to tell for the user whether they are indicating or not.
After starting the game, click on Blinker Sound from the menu on the right side to bring up the settings screen.
Select "all cars" to have blinker sounds for all cars including race cars. (The setting cannot be memorized and will be initialized when the game is launched.)

I don't know what happened, but this app was working just fine until today. I changed nothing and it suddenly doesn't work anymore. I'm sorry i can't provide more information I am positive I have not changed any settings or anything, it just doesn't work anymore. Tried to install new version (0.4) and it still does not work. I haven't changed any files and I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It was working so well just yesterday though!

I don't know what happened, but this app was working just fine until today. I changed nothing and it suddenly doesn't work anymore. I'm sorry i can't provide more information I am positive I have not changed any settings or anything, it just doesn't work anymore. Tried to install new version (0.4) and it still does not work. I haven't changed any files and I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It was working so well just yesterday though!
I have not modified the blinker sound part in particular, so it should work the same as ver 0.3. I wonder why?

I have a funny issue with some street cars triggering the indicator sound when you slam on the brakes bringing the weight of the car onto the front wheels? It's been a littler distracting but only with a few cars, I think from Memory was mostly some of the No Hesi cars. Would you know what needs to be adjusted in those cars to stop that?

The other thing I would like to ask is since there is the ability to change the blinker sound, where do you find replacement sounds that could be used for this and does the .wav file have to be a certain length or anything?

I have a funny issue with some street cars triggering the indicator sound when you slam on the brakes bringing the weight of the car onto the front wheels? It's been a littler distracting but only with a few cars, I think from Memory was mostly some of the No Hesi cars. Would you know what needs to be adjusted in those cars to stop that?

The other thing I would like to ask is since there is the ability to change the blinker sound, where do you find replacement sounds that could be used for this and does the .wav file have to be a certain length or anything?
I don't check velocity or G-force in the app, so there should be no sound with weighted movement. Please let me know if there is any indication that this occurs with this CAR mod.
It is possible to change the sound of the blinkers. The default sound change can be done by changing the blinker.mp3 in the app folder. If you put blinker.mp3 in the extension folder of a specific car mod, only that car will have that sound.
There is no limit to the length of the blinker sound. As long as the sound does not feel uncomfortable when played in a loop, it is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes