Blancpain Mod in Championship

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Patches, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patches

Patches

Ratings:
    +0
    Since this Blancpain mod downloaded in my Camaro section I can only run 9 cars in Championship. I've tried a few different ways to switch files around and get it to show in the StockV8 file, but nothing worked.

Before I try some more ways is there an easy work around to get 30 cars from the Blancpain mod to run in Championship.

thanks
    g

2. Troy Barman

Troy Barman

Ratings:
    +438
    Assuming you made a championship with the championship creater you can go into the rfm and open your custom championship and add the line "Max Opponents = x number" under the safety car line. Worked for me when i wanted to add a few more opala's to mine.

3. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium

Ratings:
    +164
    It would be cool to discuss the Blancpain mod here.....but some of the staff here don't want it here and I have a feeling this thread will probably get deleted. Shame really, as the mod is fantastic in the GSC 2013 sim. My thread got taken down about it and was deemed " Illegal " for some reason.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,407
    @Jeff Huber don't play ignorant as I have sent you a perfect fine private message explaining you the reasons why we don't allow illegal content on this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.