ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Thursday 9th January 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I am not sure what you mean with brake stages. If you mean the brake discs options:
Yes, I was referring to brake discs. So, 1 is for good braking, 2 for medium, 3 for worst but every one of them is more resistant, and then comes number 4 which is better but worns faster? :)) odd sequence. Weren't 5 types?

Yes, I was referring to brake discs. So, 1 is for good braking, 2 for medium, 3 for worst but every one of them is more resistant, and then comes number 4 which is better but worns faster? :)) odd sequence. Weren't 5 types?
4 isn't an official brake in the SRO series, probably thats why the sequence is a little odd. They are usually for demos etc, but for our sprint races they will suit fine.
And I have only seen 4 types when I jsut checked. The complete explanation is in the 1.2 release notes from ACC

4 isn't an official brake in the SRO series, probably thats why the sequence is a little odd. They are usually for demos etc, but for our sprint races they will suit fine.
And I have only seen 4 types when I jsut checked. The complete explanation is in the 1.2 release notes from ACC
I see. Thank you very much :D

Also, I don't think I have time to change the setups too much. So, just to know: Aggressive usually means less drag and Safe means more drag? Do the setups change based on circuits? Or the Aggressive one is the same aggresive on all circuits?

I see. Thank you very much :D

Also, I don't think I have time to change the setups too much. So, just to know: Aggressive usually means less drag and Safe means more drag? Do the setups change based on circuits? Or the Aggressive one is the same aggresive on all circuits?
They are specific for every circuit. I find the agressive is typically faster but a bit harder to drive. Not necessarily drag but also stability and TC / ABS settings. It should also mean that aggressive will wear out your tyres faster than the safe setup would though I‘m not sure if ACC setups are created that way.

@Ricoow I am very sorry but I can't actually participate. Something came up at work and I really need to finish a paper until tomorrow for another thing.
Sorry for bothering you with all the questions.

@Ricoow I am very sorry but I can't actually participate. Something came up at work and I really need to finish a paper until tomorrow for another thing.
Sorry for bothering you with all the questions.
No problem mate, that is what I am here for after all ;) Hope to see you next time

Thank you for tonight race. I wish I could stay , tommorow i wake up to work at 4:30 AM , but it was fun until when I go to pit. I realizaed that I dont have assigned buttons for navigation in pit stop menu :D.Any way I have a few overtakes :). Once again thx for tonight.

Thank you for tonight race. I wish I could stay , tommorow i wake up to work at 4:30 AM , but it was fun until when I go to pit. I realizaed that I dont have assigned buttons for navigation in pit stop menu :D.Any way I have a few overtakes :). Once again thx for tonight.
If you race with a wheel, you can also assign a keyboard key (f. ex. up, down, left and right button) to toggle though the pit stop menu (in the controls menu, you will see 3 columns; the 3th colomn is for keyboard inputs). :) You don't have to use wheel inputs.

If you race with a wheel, you can also assign a keyboard key (f. ex. up, down, left and right button) to toggle though the pit stop menu (in the controls menu, you will see 3 columns; the 3th colomn is for keyboard inputs). :) You don't have to use wheel inputs.
In sp i always select whith enter button but in MP it activate the chat. I think the better is if the selected strategy in setup menu, it works. Every race whith pitstops is always the same story. I know it wasn't chosen on purpose. It is absolutely not about the organization but the game itself, as it is really complicated to select everything during the race

I again apologize to the cavillon for the contact, I tried to avoid the last but without success, I realized that the car was not braking because of a brake problem. Unfortunately even in race 2 still the same problem and I decided to retire then, to the next guys, thanks for the organization

Last edited:
Interesting server issue, had to wait 20 mins as the admin command wasn't working. If you sticked around, thank you! :)

So learned from today:
1) Double-check the pitstop settings (Sorry guys)
2) Set the PostRace Timer way way lower
3) /next is broken
4) Race 2 starts with a random grid (Already checked Kunos forums but users report Q2 as being broken so thats no option either)

Well use that next week Sunday, I'll host a new 2 race event that day! :)

Well use that next week Sunday, I'll host a new 2 race event that day! :)
Sunday the 12th is a 60 minute race at Nurburgring or am I mistaken?

R2: I was in P4 for a long time, closely battling with P3, but lost some time during the pitstop. Changed the brake pads to n° 4 and that killed the brakes and tires in the end. Had a couple of off and ended with a DT.

Nowhere near the pace I ran in R1, but good fun nevertheless! If anyone can post the race highlights, that would be much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Sunday the 12th is a 60 minute race at Nurburgring or am I mistaken?

R2: I was in P4 for a long time, closely battling with P3, but lost some time during the pitstop. Changed the brake pads to n° 4 and that killed the brakes and tires in the end. Had a couple of off and ended with a DT.

Nowhere near the pace I ran in R1, but good fun nevertheless! If anyone can post the race highlights, that would be much appreciated! :thumbsup:
That is this week Sunday ;) Next week is 19th

I again apologize to the cavillon for the contact, I tried to avoid the last but without success, I realized that the car was not braking because of a brake problem. Unfortunately even in race 2 still the same problem and I decided to retire then, to the next guys, thanks for the organization
Is alright, **** happens

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 93 55.7%