ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Friday 29th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Blancpain GT @ Monza - Fri 29th March 2019

yes, frank, i have seen it now!! :redface::redface: i can´t do it. I´m working at that time next week. next time. thank you, frank.

but, can i enter the server to test my internet conection with ACC. i am not sure that it is fast enought. i have not had optical fiber at home yet. i only have 6 Mb of speed.

Last edited:
can't miss this, finally became a premium member (as pretty much a founding member I was always hoping for that Lifetime Award, but it never materialized, lol). Monza and Nissan is a great combo, so latest Nissan model it will be.

yes, frank, i have seen it now!! :redface::redface: i can´t do it. I´m working at that time next week. next time. thank you, frank.

but, can i enter the server to test my internet conection with ACC. i am not sure that it is fast enought. i have not had optical fiber at home yet. i only have 6 Mb of speed.
That should be more than enough. I have been racing here since 2012 and I only had 1Mb/s ADSL, in fact I still had only 4Mb/s ADSL up until August 2018. Also have a 200ms ping because of my distance, and it has never been an issue.

A stable connection (low jitter, no short spurts of packet loss, etc.) is the most important part.

And sign me up - do we need to specify a car?

That should be more than enough. I have been racing here since 2012 and I only had 1Mb/s ADSL, in fact I still had only 4Mb/s ADSL up until August 2018. Also have a 200ms ping because of my distance, and it has never been an issue.

A stable connection (low jitter, no short spurts of packet loss, etc.) is the most important part.

And sign me up - do we need to specify a car?

6Mb/s is for sure enough.
Stability is the key.
I have adsl per wifi and never had any problem racing on GT3 racedepartment server.
yesterday, my ping was 56 ms on the test server. I had no problem. (i will see on the full server)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.