ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Friday 29th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
What a **** show to be quite frank...5 mins wait for the race to start, questionable driving standards and to top it off, 2nd race start i spawned on top of another car.

Since 0.6, i've never encountered the spawn bug on any of mine, i'd love to know the server config if it could be pm'd to me.

What a **** show to be quite frank...5 mins wait for the race to start, questionable driving standards and to top it off, 2nd race start i spawned on top of another car.

Since 0.6, i've never encountered the spawn bug on any of mine, i'd love to know the server config if it could be pm'd to me.
5 minutes was planned, to have time for people to stretch their legs. I didn't hear anyone else about it, but I'll gladly figure it out.

Absolutely fantastic fun night! Had some great races, and I loved the (unintended) transition to night. Driving with lights in the dark was awesome.

Here's a crash i had after the chequered flag during race 1. Enjoy, because it's bloody hilarious :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Grats! It was fun, I like racing these cars in ACC, really cool. I think some issue with grid positions, all the rest worked fine for me. Thanks for the race.

What an absolute blast!

Massive congrats to Henri and Wolf on the wins - shame on the qualy mixup, but had some great battles with some excellent drivers in the day-night transition. Anthony genuinely think you gave me one of the best battles i've had in a long long time!

Massive thanks to the admins for arranging this, and everyone involved!

See ya sunday!

Well that was a pile up and a half on server 1 at turn 1 during the first race :roflmao:
Not sure why I ended up starting 14th when I had the pole by .012, the only reason I can imagine being I got a penalty that didn't display...
Also got hit by the no HUD bug for race 1 which was, let's say, less than ideal :D
I expect the (questionable at times) driving standards will improve when people are more familiar with the sim and with their car, some were clearly not comfortable out there. (and the transition to night didn't seem to help them, as awesome as it looked)
Congrats to @RasmusP for the win on race 2 :thumbsup:

really messy further down the grid, at times one had to avoid four or five guys spinning out at the same time. i also sent a Jaguar into a spin late in race2 grid1 when I either missed my brakemarker or else could not really make the brakes work that lap in t1, sorry, wanted to let him pass, but he never turned up again.
First time i gridded without HUD visible, esc and back on grid solved that problem.
Late in race1 when I had to cut a chicane I figured there was no penalty handed out for doing that (other than in quali), this should better be implemented before release.
I did not notice the rubbering in, rather the track got more and more soapy as the race went on, I put this down to it turning colder at night.
First race I had taken too little fuel, so I went into pits, pressed esc and then rejoined, this gave me full tank and fresh tires, lol.
I also noted how the racing changed my numbers: CC, PC and SA were fluctuating from session to session, the others stayed put, and I guess I also had some safety rating taken off as a chap crashed into me after race (the Jag I had touched earlier?), but I'm not 100% sure, so one should not do this in this game, I guess.
Congrats on your win Rasmus, well done.
Thx admins, great to put this up. Nice to see some chaps from way back back on the track.

Great fun it was apart from the fact that in the first race I was 4th when in lap 4 or 5 someone rammed me at the end of the finish line at approx. 200 km/h... I thought I was on a random online server... :(
Anyway, thanks for arranging this for us and congrats for the winners!

Well that was a pile up and a half on server 1 at turn 1 during the first race :roflmao:
Not sure why I ended up starting 14th when I had the pole by .012, the only reason I can imagine being I got a penalty that didn't display...
Also got hit by the no HUD bug for race 1 which was, let's say, less than ideal :D
I expect the (questionable at times) driving standards will improve when people are more familiar with the sim and with their car, some were clearly not comfortable out there. (and the transition to night didn't seem to help them, as awesome as it looked)
Congrats to @RasmusP for the win on race 2 :thumbsup:
NP for letting you by ;-)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.4%