ACC Blancpain GT @ Circuit Paul Ricard - Thu 17th Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
pr1.jpg

It seems that Autumn hasn't arrived to the Adriatic Sea yet, as the forecast looks to be pretty clear and sunny, so join us for a nice quick sprint at the Misano track. You can go all out in attack mode even with the high temperatures... because there is a mandatory pit-stop for tyre change ;)

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #3
Track: Circuit Paul Ricard
Car: All
Weather: Dynamic
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (50 minutes)
Mandatory pit-stop: Yes, see instructions on post #2.

Custom liveries can be used for this event, see instructions on post #3.

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:
Practice: Friday 11:00
Qualifying: Saturday 13:00
Race: Sunday 12:00

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. Daniel Monteiro
  2. Javier Espinosa
  3. Giorgio73
  4. Skinny712
  5. Celtic Pharaoh
  6. Geof
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
Reserve List

UTP #13

Last edited:
MANDATORY PIT-STOP
This feature is not fully supported yet; we will try once again to see how it works. The settings for this race are the following:

Mandatory number of pit-stops: One (1)
Pit window: 10 minutes
Pit window time in race: from 30 minutes left to 20 minutes left
Driver stint limit: None
Refuelling: Mandatory
Tyre change: Not Allowed

Driver-swap: No

Make sure you have your controls fully set up in order to use the pit menu if necessary, and plan the pit-stop in the strategy menu of the Setup page in game, in order to reduce the number of buttons to press when driving.

Also, test pit-stops during practice (or even offline) to get comfortable with the procedure :thumbsup:

CUSTOM LIVERIES

Custom liveries are still not fully supported, but they have worked in previous events, therefore those who want to can use one. This is not mandatory, you can still drive with any of the game's liveries. :)

So, if you want a custom livery for this event, I would need to have your Steam64 ID (if you want to keep it private you can send it via PM). Then follow the instructions and sign up with the information requested on the button below:

There are different livery designs for each car; choose which colour you want on the White (1), Red (2) and Blue (3) areas - see templates here.

For the rims, there are two colours to use; choose which colour you want on the Black (4) and the White (5) areas, for the main spokes and the outer ring respectively (see templates below).

Finally, choose your sponsor, number, and paste the completed list below when you sign up:

SteamID:
Car livery:
Number: <1-998>
Color (1):
Color (2):
Color (3):
Rim (4):
Rim (5):
Sponsor:

MPw71nA.jpg

in, please, it's my first career in the community and I don't know if it's the right place to ask any questions:

can you drive and practice on the server before the event? Or would I have to do it offline? if possible, when would the operating server be?

Clould you explain what this means:
is another club race for this weekend? Where to register?

Where can I sign up for a league championship? I do not find information about it ... thank you very much for your kindness in advance. Greetings from Spain!!!

in, please, it's my first career in the community and I don't know if it's the right place to ask any questions:

can you drive and practice on the server before the event? Or would I have to do it offline? if possible, when would the operating server be?

Clould you explain what this means:
is another club race for this weekend? Where to register?

Where can I sign up for a league championship? I do not find information about it ... thank you very much for your kindness in advance. Greetings from Spain!!!

Hi Javier, and welcome to RaceDepartment :thumbsup:

Yes, you can already drive on the server, as it is already live. We usually set the server up one or two days before the event.

For second part, as it is written, it says inside the game; this is just to explain when the sessions take place, in the simulated event of the game (the game can simulate three different days).

For the moment we do not have a championship, but we plan to have a test race with driver swaps this Sunday, so just join us there! :)

Hi Javier, and welcome to RaceDepartment :thumbsup:

Yes, you can already drive on the server, as it is already live. We usually set the server up one or two days before the event.

For second part, as it is written, it says inside the game; this is just to explain when the sessions take place, in the simulated event of the game (the game can simulate three different days).

For the moment we do not have a championship, but we plan to have a test race with driver swaps this Sunday, so just join us there! :)

ok thank you very much, I understood everything, see you tomorrow:thumbsup:

Thanks again guys, for the race and the pit-stop testing. It was definitely a great challenge to have an increasingly wet race, really enjoyed it as I guess most of you did too :) See you on Sunday, for those who can join!

Good race friends, I enjoyed it very much, especially the dispute until mid-career with Daniel, although I have to admit that for me it has been somewhat disconcerting, since I did not understand the beginning very well, and during the whole race I was without HUD ( I could not configure the box input, nor did I have radar, time race reference, I did not know when I could enter the box, hehehe, authentic simulation: P) I have already been told by the teammates who are pressing F2, thanks. By the way someone put wet tires? How was it? Finally, the track was flooded and I could not drive with dry tires, I was in 9/10 seconds of my best lap. regards!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks for the race dan..delighted you said most of ye enjoyed it because i sure didnt might give it a break for some time cheers man :thumbsup:

Don't worry man, I feel you - I will go on a mini break myself as well, it's important not to overdose and keep a good balance in order for it to always be enjoyable :thumbsup:

Good race friends, I enjoyed it very much, especially the dispute until mid-career with Daniel, although I have to admit that for me it has been somewhat disconcerting, since I did not understand the beginning very well, and during the whole race I was without HUD ( I could not configure the box input, nor did I have radar, time race reference, I did not know when I could enter the box, hehehe, authentic simulation: P) I have already been told by the teammates who are pressing F2, thanks. By the way someone put wet tires? How was it? Finally, the track was flooded and I could not drive with dry tires, I was in 9/10 seconds of my best lap. regards!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was a great race indeed! Very challenging, especially for you :D glad you enjoyed it :) I think everyone stayed with slicks, and therefore everyone's times were slower, so the gaps between drivers stayed more or less the same.

Congratulations to the Racedepartment staff for organizing a race with the pit stop window.
Very realistic to run this way, everything worked well and as always with you I have a lot of fun.
Too bad we were few to compete.
But I am confident that many will soon be competing on this driving simulator
It is very nice to have a race where, besides being fast and constant, it is important to make the right strategy.
The race was complicated by bad weather, the tires were going to cool down more and more and the lap times were up a few seconds. The track was very cold and slippery, the little rain did not allow the use of wet tires.
Congratulations to Geof for the victory.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • €3001-5000