Black Falcon - Abu Dhabi Racing

Skins Black Falcon - Abu Dhabi Racing 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

ARG1980

Copenhagen APEX
ARG1980 submitted a new resource:

Black Falcon - Abu Dhabi Racing - Dubai 24 hour 2016, Black Falcon - Abu Dhabi Racing livery

Hi there

This a an add on skin to PATR10T superb GT3 mod.
https://www.facebook.com/europeanendurancecenter

I originally made it for Asseto Corsa, but have converted it to the above mod - have fun :)

Just install to your steam folder, and remember to back up your original files.

ps. You need the mod for this skin to workView attachment 148135 View attachment 148136

Read more about this resource...

Thank you to bring it to AMS. A small change has to be done in your file MERCEDES_AMG.veh:

Team="AMG Test Car" instead of
Team="Black Falcon"

If not, it won't appear in the car list, at least for me.... or you decide to create an own teamname for this Skin!

But nevertheless, very well done and thanks again to share it with us!!!

Hey, I know you're probably busy and have plenty to do, but I noticed your black falcon livery for the AMG-GT and thought it was really good.

I've been looking for someone to help me make a skin for the Aston Martin V12 Vantage in the EEC GT3 mod, specifically the 2013 #97 Art Car
lm3a.jpg

I have a DDS file from another game that needs some adjustment, but it should be relatively easy for someone with experience (unfortunately, I have none). What do you think? Willing to help a poor sap like me out?

I'm very willing to be patient! :)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6hpox2kbz876x/Aston_Martin_V12_Vantage_Files

Here it is, along with a Photoshop template that the mod maker made! You'll notice that the 13097LM_VANTAGE_BODY1.dds formatting is somewhat different than the Aston_V12Vantage.psd. I tried and failed to make it work, so if it's totally impossible, that's okay too. I don't want to make you work too hard :p

Thank you though! I appreciate the help!

Ill give it a go, but with two children running around, I don't have all the time in the world. But I am willing to make it, it's a cool skin.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.