Bike Yamaha 2011 50th anniversary

MGP20 Bike Yamaha 2011 50th anniversary 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Carlos MR updated Bike Yamaha 2011 50th anniversary with a new update entry:

Bike Yamaha 2011 50th anniversary and suit

Skins for Bike Yamaha 2012 (50th anniversary 2011)
New suit for Lorenzo 2012 (50th anniversary 2011) and custom rider

ADDED:

New adds for the bike, now it has all the adds.
Suit for Lorenzo and custom rider

Problems:
I cant put a lightmap and normalmap for custom rider, if someone knows how to fix it, let me know please

View attachment 377555View attachment 377556View attachment 377557View attachment 377558

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hola, ¿podrías hacer este modelo 60 yamaha con el número Nakasuga? para el modelo 2020.

nakasuga 60th.png

Skins for Bike Yamaha 2012 (50th anniversary 2011)
New suit for Lorenzo 2012 (50th anniversary 2011) and custom rider

ADDED:

New adds for the bike, now it has all the adds.
Suit for Lorenzo and custom dirt bikes rider

Problems:
I cant put a lightmap and normalmap for custom rider, if someone knows how to fix it, let me know please

View attachment 377555 View attachment 377556 View attachment 377557 View attachment 377558
Is this the 1/12 scale Minicamps? or did you commission someone to build a model kit for you? I believe I have a couple of these in my Rossi collection.

I have a lot of older Rossi minicamps tucked away in their boxes. I should go through them and see which ones are limited editions and worth something. I believe the special ones I purchased were the 1/12 Catalunya Italian soccer livery and the 1/6 scale of Rossi's 'Austin Powers' livery.

Last edited:
Is this the 1/12 scale Minicamps? or did you commission someone to build a model kit for you? I believe I have a couple of these in my Rossi collection.

I have a lot of older Rossi minicamps tucked away in their boxes. I should go through them and see which ones are limited editions and worth something. I believe the special ones I purchased were the 1/12 Catalunya Italian soccer livery and the 1/6 scale of Rossi's 'Austin Powers' livery.
I dont understand your qestion, mate :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea