Better late than never.

Hello RBR Community,

This is my first post on the forum, I will begin with my presentation I suppose.

My name is João Rodrigues, I'm a 22 years old guy from North Portugal.

My love for cars begin when I was born, I believe, all my mother's camera recordings were about me and the love I showed for a four wheel vehicle.

"I can't explain where my passion for rallying comes from. In my environment there was nothing to encourage this passion. I don't know why, it comes from inside, it's a part of my existence." -- Ari Vatanen

I've told several times that I was born at the wrong time. I believe that I should have been born at the time the rally was made without ropes, the Group B and be next to that crowd in the Portuguese mountains.

I discovered this game very late, but I think I should be thankful for discovering it. I bought the games used for 5 EUR, I want to know where can I get the basic updates for the game, I think I will drive it just the way it is for a while and then download the latest RBR 2016 update.

Cheers! -- João

RBR 2016? Why? It's pointless when you already have the game. It was only meant for the Steam generation because the art of piracy is lost on them. But maybe you meant RSRBR 2016, then ok but if so I'd still wait for a couple of weeks to see what they really come up with. Currently it's so badly out of date that it'd take hell of an effort and update to become relevant again.

I suggest you begin with this: https://www.reddit.com/r/simrally/wiki/rbrquickstart. It takes you through almost everything you need to know for now. Afterwards, for the more advanced stuff, read their guides for RBRTM and RSRBR as well. (You may want to make a copy of your RBR installation, in case you're interested in having RSRBR or others as an alternative.)

The RBR 1016 mod actually makes the sim more playable to many. I have many plugins and mods and I have perfected my installations of RBR over the years but the RBR 2016 mod is brilliant in my opinion.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.