Better FFB physics in new updates.

Msportdan

@Simberia
Ive read a few times, that the new cars the gr5 and gtr2 have new physics which improved the FFb and physics. Does this get rid of the over forced centre and the swaying you get from it?

I will not buy them not knowing if this is fixed.

<Mod edit: Insulting or hateful comments are not tolerated>
Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users.

Last edited by a moderator:
i needed to hear you say it twice because its almost beyond stupidity that you think that!
What's beyond stupidity is the fact that you don't understand that the way the FFB feels in rF2 on your wheel is completely different to how it feels on my wheel, and that on top of that you and I might actually be looking for different feeling FFB.
I've tried all of these games on a Fanatec GT3 RS v2, Thrustmaster T300 and now a Fanatec CSW v2, and all three wheels feel very different.
What's even worse is this neverending agenda you have making post after post about how bad the FFB is in R3E, rather than just leaving R3E alone and enjoy those "clearly superior" games of yours.
But keep on harping, you've already managed to end up on at least one persons ignore list, if you keep at it I'm sure you can manage more than that.

you know i dont care who ignores me, i have a lot of other stresses in life including my partner who is ill. i come on here to get away from all that **** and forget about the C word and i just get all this so .. you know keep ya forums ill go elsewhere.

you know i dont care who ignores me, i have a lot of other stresses in life including my partner who is ill. i come on here to get away from all that **** and forget about the C word and i just get all this so .. you know keep ya forums ill go elsewhere.
I'm sorry to hear about your partner and stresses in life, but I fail to see how that justifies you telling others they are wrong and stupid for having opinions that differs from yours...

it doesnt your right.

im best just staying away from here, as my emotions are being felt by members.

somewhere i came for peace from life talking about something i enjoy,... well i did.
There's no need to stay away as long as you can keep an open mind to the fact that others might not be wrong just because they don't share your view. If you really wanna take your mind off everything else you should go premium and join us in the club races, have a banter on teamspeak before and after the race, those sessions I think our house can start burning without me noticing until my screen and chair is on fire.

I don't want to see you go Dan.Some of your post's cheer me up.Just remember its a game and try to enjoy it for what it is.You obviously wear your heart on your sleeve,just take a breath before posting. I've already fell foul of bram and deservedly so.I'm just trying to chill about it all now.I hope to see you posting on here soon,but with a shade less passion lol:thumbsup:

These are my G27 settings and feeling at steering wheel is quite similar as I have it in rFactor2 ... OK I˙ve tried to do my best. Force Feedback Intensity is set very low, but that is my personal choice in any game, so raise it if you like :)

rrre-2015-06-07-10-48-21.jpg

rrre-2015-06-07-10-48-33.jpg
thx for your settings my friend. they work very good.
just i use 900° rotation on my G27 and steering lock 23-30
grtz

I've tried these settings with my G27 and sometimes it feels like the FFB just completely disappears. For example, I was driving the Chevy Cruze and during wheelspin, it seemed like all the forces just completely disappeared from my wheel. What could I do to change that?

Edit: To clarify, I'm talking about Matej's settings.

Last edited:
Hi everybody...
as already indicated in another thread, I read thousands of posts about steering wheel setting for RRE but really I am dejected for the impossibility to obtain a decent driving!
I tried everything, disparate solutions, also experienced but without any positive results.
In this RRE my G27 it is very very difficult to ride!
There is no a correct and immediate input during corrections and especially when cornering... that keeps me from hearing the right feeling while driving!
I have so many other driving simulation games... Assetto Corsa, rFactor2, GSCE, Project CARS, DiRT Rally, FTruck 2013, NFS Shift 2 and the older rFactor, GTR2, GTL and RBR and to all those I have never had problems about the G27 steering wheel settings.
Only with RRE I have these serious problems!
I also tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game and reset G27 Logitech profile hoping for a miracle... which has not occurred of course.
I am very sorry because this Sector3 game would deserve to be played intensively but in these conditions it is impossible for me!
I wrote here confiding in help...

I actually noticed some "around center" issues this past weekend with a certain car i rarely use, might have been aquila, where the wheel was wanting to steer to either side vs straight. Definitely car dependent in my case. For instance on the other end, the wtcc 2014 cars are the most dialed in ive ever driven in a game....if i think it, it happens, including recoveries.

On a wholly unrelated side note the new build of dirt rally is getting good...enjoying the way those cars feel on the tarmac for sure.

Man I just started playing with my FFB settings after the recent update .. and now there is no feeling in the car at all ... previously the car felt quite heavy but not quite right ... no everything is muffled... whats the latest thinking on FFB and g27

I actually noticed some "around center" issues this past weekend with a certain car i rarely use, might have been aquila, where the wheel was wanting to steer to either side vs straight. Definitely car dependent in my case. For instance on the other end, the wtcc 2014 cars are the most dialed in ive ever driven in a game....if i think it, it happens, including recoveries.

On a wholly unrelated side note the new build of dirt rally is getting good...enjoying the way those cars feel on the tarmac for sure.
My previous settings were quite good .. (forgotten them) but I remember a lot of them were over clocked .. like 170% etc ... the FFB settings in this title seem overly fussy

There's some reports on the official forums about G27's acting wonky after the update, most people are saying it's incredibly heavy and that even turning the FFB down to 1% doesn't help. So, maybe something went haywire and it will be fixed soon with a patch.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back