Better FFB physics in new updates.

Msportdan

@Simberia
Ive read a few times, that the new cars the gr5 and gtr2 have new physics which improved the FFb and physics. Does this get rid of the over forced centre and the swaying you get from it?

I will not buy them not knowing if this is fixed.

Well I have spent 2 days playing around with the FFB and the sim is undrivable now .. cars spin out .. feel like they are on jelly rather than wheels .. its just an absolute mess .. I was almost tempted to perm delete it, it was so frustrating .. Hopefully they will fix this soon .. as it is for G27 users the sim is broken now

Well I have spent 2 days playing around with the FFB and the sim is undrivable now .. cars spin out .. feel like they are on jelly rather than wheels .. its just an absolute mess .. I was almost tempted to perm delete it, it was so frustrating .. Hopefully they will fix this soon .. as it is for G27 users the sim is broken now

As a good practice I've used after every update, did you create a new controller profile and reset the steering ratio for the cars you were using in the tuning menu?
If you haven't played of late new code was added which changed alot of default steering ratio and lock and with out resetting both the default setup and steering it will carry over the old settings in some cases which will make the vehicle handle strangely.
I've noticed of late with my thrustmaster tx in a few other games my thrustmaster tx profile is carrying over the wheel rotation from other games to rre and vise versa which made some cars undriveable I have to keep going into my profile before launching a title and revert it back to 900

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back