Better curbs for Nurburgring

Tracks Better curbs for Nurburgring 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi and thank you for your work!
Everything will also be compatible with Pyyer's extensions, right? Curbs already look much better than the old ones and that with the 6 red & white curbstones looks very promising. Cant wait!
Sorry for the late response, yes it seems to work great with Pyyer's extensions as well. Progress will be slow for now, but untill then I'll still be wellcoming feedback. I've heard that the config from the skins folder doesn't work for everyone, would you mind telling me if it works for you? Do you have grass fx in Mercedes Arena and the changes done to the Veedol chicane (only for the GP layout for now)?

Just as an information, the flickering bug I mentioned in a review was caused by a mistake on my side, I had two versions of you mod active, "better curbs" and "better curbs - modern", after changing it to just the modern curbs version there is no more flickering.
Thanks again for the great extension, together with TheNuvolari's dry summer skin it doesn't even feel like driving AC anymore :)

Just as an information, the flickering bug I mentioned in a review was caused by a mistake on my side, I had two versions of you mod active, "better curbs" and "better curbs - modern", after changing it to just the modern curbs version there is no more flickering.
Thanks again for the great extension, together with TheNuvolari's dry summer skin it doesn't even feel like driving AC anymore :)
Thanks for mentioning this, I wasn't able to replicate this one my end so I wasn't sure how to go about it.

Hi SkullC4ush3r. Any chance you could change the curbs colour pattern in 2022 Spa mod the same way, as you did here? I think it could look a lot better (and a lot more like in real life) as well. Thanks
I plan on making a skin for Spa as well, I have some issues with speculars on those kerbs, I'll have a look at the pattern as well, I didn't noticed a big change, so it's one more reason to make this mod.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.