Resource icon

Misc Better AI for Autodrome Lago Maggiore from the GTPlanet Modding Community 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kin_Shi submitted a new resource:

Better AI for Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Better AI for Autodrome Lago Maggiore

Following the tradition of making new AI paths for mods that I really like, this time I made one for a Gran Turismo Sport original track that I think is so absurdly good it could replace Monza for the Italian GP on the F1 calendar. Anyways it could have been faster but I didn't want to make the AI abuse track limits so they have some weak points especially on the fast esses, so use this to overtake them on that insane banked hairpin.

Read more about this resource...

Kin_Shi updated Better AI for Autodrome Lago Maggiore with a new update entry:

Better AI for Autodrome Lago Maggiore by GTPlanet Modding Community

Following the tradition of making new AI paths for mods that I really like, this time I made one for a Gran Turismo Sport original track that I think is so absurdly good it could replace Monza for the Italian GP on the F1 calendar. Anyways it could have been faster but I didn't want to make the AI abuse track limits so they have some weak points especially on the fast esses, so use this to overtake them on that insane banked hairpin.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kin_Shi updated Better AI for Autodrome Lago Maggiore by leBluem from the GTPlanet Modding Community with a new update entry:

Small tweaks

Made the AI a bit smoother and less propense to cause accidents at the start of the race.
They are still about half a second to a second slower than I'd like them to be, but most of that is due to a weird behaviour approaching the banked hairpin that I cannot fix without messing with kunos' AI behaviour, so unfortunately that's a problem.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back